Pocket Informant - Calendar & Tasks
Spend less time managing your schedule, and more time living it! Informant keeps your entire schedule, task list and notes collection all in one easy to use location. Let Informant do the work, and you do the life!
“Tried it all, and found the best. From functionality to support, I could not have asked for a better app!”
“This app is the reason I bought an iPad. I traded in my DayRunner and other tools because Informant covers them all.”
Works with your built-in calendar data, Google, Toodledo, Evernote or our own Informant Sync. FREE download includes 7-day trial of full feature-set. Requires one-time purchase in-app to continue use.
UPGRADE TO PREMIUM (one-time purchase)
In addition to allowing unlimited calendars, Reminders and tasks, Premium includes the following:
Print your calendar/tasks (list format)
Sync with Google, Toodledo, and Evernote
• Airdrop, Email or Message your events, tasks & notes
• Rich Text Notes and Contact Management
•Task Smart Filters
• Type (or speak*) naturally! Simply enter phrases like “Coffee with Mom Tuesday at 8am”.
•TravelAssist™ helps manage the timezone mess! Let Informant automatically setup your timezones for you – both inside and outside your trip dates!
•NEW! Widget allows you to see and access your Informant data from your device home screen!
Travel ETA to your next event
Show Event Conflicts by Calendar
Location Aware - PI suggests locations as you type. See today’s events plotted on a map. Tap to get driving directions to your events.
GET HOLIDAY AND OTHER CALENDARS: We've partnered with SchedJoules to offer you a huge selection of calendars that you can purchase from their calendar store (integrated into Informant): everything from Name Days, Holidays, Phases of the Moon, Sports Calendars, and more.
• Type (or speak*) naturally! Enter phrases like “Take out garbage every Friday at 8am”.
Checklists - for tasks that contain lists - like groceries, packing, etc.
• Fully integrated in the calendar - or as a separate view
Filtering - several handy built-in filters or create your own Smart Filters.
• Templates - create templates that automatically pre-populate new tasks
• Task Modes - Simple, GTD, or Franklin Covey. Manage your tasks in your own way!
Automatically bring up templates and contacts as you enter an event or task title to setup meetings, calls, and more!
Link to phone numbers, addresses, email addresses for quick access
ADVANCED LOCATION SUPPORT
Get task alerts when you get near a custom area around your locations (geofencing) - or indoors using Apple’s iBeacon technology. Geofencing works great for outdoor locations – iBeacons handle the indoor locations!
Automatically change your Calendar or Task filters based on location
Planning a day out on the beach? Check the forecast on your calendar! Requires in-app purchase. Free trial included.
SYNC LETS YOU WORK OFFLINE
• Informant Sync - The best way to keep all your Informant data in sync across all your iOS & Android devices. Available as an in-app subscription.
• Google Calendar & Tasks (Premium Feature)
• Toodledo (Premium Feature)
• Evernote (Premium Feature)
• Access iPhone/iPad Events and Reminders directly
Several built-in themes to fit your style! Colors, icons, tags, and more!
SO MUCH MORE!
Check out our website (http://webis.net/) for more information!
If you have questions, please visit the links below or send an email to email@example.com
Check our Twitter Page: http://twitter.com/webis_mobile
*Dictation requires iPhone 4S or later, 5th gen iPod Touch or 3rd gen iPad or later
GTD and Getting Things Done are ® of the David Allen Company
This release continues to focus on improving the reliability of Informant on iOS 8 and iOS 7. Thanks to the help of customers via support we were also able to track down some difficult to reproduce and fix issues, so this is our public thank you on that!
Major improvements primarily fall in the following areas:
• Toodledo Authentication and sync - you may need to sign out and then back in if you experienced and issue before
• Search View Options and performance
• Natural Language Entry now supports "/:" as a parameter for the calendar and we now only need the first few characters of the calendar title as well (2 or more)
• Add to Informant now supports events
• Performance Optimizations
• TextExpander Touch update
• Fixed a long-standing map pin drop problem
• Fixed several issues with our ETA not showing
• Next Action processing in Sequential Projects have been improved
• Completed Tasks now sort at the bottom at all times
• Exporting ICS files now works for iOS Events
• Fixed a crash deleting an event on iOS 7 devices
• Fixed a crash directly editing the date/time from an event viewer
• Updated our selection of Google Calendars to Sync
• Fixed an issue where template locations would get lost
• Fixed All Day Recurring events in the Day View not opening to the correct occurrence
• Some fixes for Dropbox
• When grouping by Completion, we now sort by completion
• Settings reorganization
• Fixed the Task Editor switching location alerts to No Alert
• Fixed editing a notebook sync account
• Converting a checklist to an event now copies the checklist items to the notes field
• Fixed an issue where editing multiple tasks and changing their sync account would not change their children
• Double Tap Day View entry now automatically uses the current filter for tag/calendar defaults
• Fixed editing a Saved Filter that contains both task and event tags
• Location Region/Beacon notifications only alert if the last alert was over 45 seconds ago
• Fixed a bug where creating an event by swiping a contact will create the event twice
• Notes editing now shows the selection buttons properly
• Other bug fixes based on reports from our support and beta teams
Informant never prompts you for a review because we value your workflow too much to interrupt it. If you feel generous and have a couple of minutes, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference to us. Thank you in advance!
We appreciate hearing from our customers on both the rants and the raves. Please note that some features or options may be off by default so check our settings or website to see if its there. Finally, if you are upgrading from an older version or installing on a new device, Informant may start up in a FREE mode. Simply select "Already Purchased", or "Restore Purchases" to allow Informant to recognize your previous purchase.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 03, 2015
- Web Information Solutions, Inc.
- 39.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (51)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (4973)