pic2shop - Barcode + QR Reader
iOS iPhone Shopping
Fast and independent price comparison since 2009! Point the camera at the barcode of a product (even if blurry) and instantly compare the prices at thousands of retailers. Product information, user reviews, etc., are just one tap away! Now also scan QR codes and barcodes directly in Messages.
- Barcode scans with the built-in camera on all devices.
- Online Stores: Amazon, eBay, Target, Walmart, Buy.com, Barnes & Noble, Best Buy, Capitol Supply, Computer World, CD Universe, Unbeatablesale.com, Ritz Camera, Office Depot, Sam's Club, Kmart, Walgreens, Sears, TigerDirect, eCost, NewEgg, Radio Shack, and thousands more (really!)
-QR codes: visit link, add contact to address book, etc.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Download the FREE pic2shop app and open it
2. Point the camera at the barcode until the red line turns green (super fast!)
3. Find out where the product is cheaper and save money.
4. Each scan creates a webpage that you can share and access from any computer (not for QR codes)
INDEPENDENCE: We show all the stores we can find, not just the highest bidders
PRIVACY: You don't sign up and you don't share any personal information
ONLINE SEARCH: Thousands of online retailers help you get the best prices
LIBRARY SEARCH: Why pay when you can check things out? Pic2Shop searches local libraries for what you are interested in and will even tell you if it’s checked out (and when it’s due back!).
SHARE: On Facebook, Twitter and many others
EMAIL: Send a link to the full results, or the last 20 scans to yourself or a friend via email
FAST: Identifies barcodes faster and more accurately, even if blurry
WEB FRIENDLY: The web sites of retailers are one tap away, without leaving the app
QR CODES: Even if they are difficult to read, blurry, skewed, etc.
Watch real consumers trying pic2shop on YouTube : http://bit.ly/picshop
WHO LOVES pic2shop?
"== Don't go shopping without it! ==
I've been using this app a lot over the last 4-5 years, mostly while shopping for toys for my son. For me, it is able to find the product 9 times out of 10. This app will save you lot of money, and it's free! It will, with the quick scan of the bar code tell you right there in the store if you are about to do a bargain price, or if you should walk away and get that product elsewhere."
"The live (i.e. real-time) barcode scanning is seriously cool"
"If you're out shopping and spot something you want to buy, but are not sure if you could get it much cheaper elsewhere, this one's for you"
--Stewart Meagher, TheInquirer.net
"Pic2shop is amazing. I saved $70 last week scanning items and finding them at a lower price at a different merchant. The store manager dropped the price to the competitors in front of me after I scanned products and showed him."
If you like the new Pic2Shop, please tell your friends! Thank you for your support.
** Please report any problem to email@example.com **
Updated for iPhone X