This app was removed from the App Store.
PDFpen for iPhone
iOS iPhone Productivity
***OBSOLETE: Only recommended for iOS 7. Otherwise, please search on “PDFpen 2” and purchase that version.***
* PDFpen for iPhone Brings Full-Featured Mobile PDF Editing to the iPhone * With PDFpen, use your iPhone to sign a contract, make corrections, fill out an application, make comments on a presentation and much more. It's the mobile app that doesn't feel like you left the important features back at the office.
The PDF editing power you need in a beautifully-designed, easy-to-use application!
* The only PDF editor available for both iOS and Mac, with iCloud storage for seamless editing.
* Add text, images and signatures, comments and more * Take control of your PDF documents. Comment on drafts. Scribble layout changes. Highlight important text. Add page numbers… and more.
* Make changes, fix typos, resize and delete images--easily * With a couple of taps in PDFpen, change the price in a catalog or correct a misspelling without needing to go back to your computer and edit the original document. Move, resize and even delete images too.
* Sign a lease or contract--and turn it around quickly * Easily add your signature to a PDF, and then email it directly from PDFpen. No printer or fax machine necessary!
* Fill out an application--and submit it right from your iPhone * Fill out a PDF form with ease. Add your signature and return it quickly.
- iPhone 5 ready with support for full screen height
- Read and edit PDF documents
- Store documents in iCloud and Dropbox for sharing between devices
- Retrieve and save PDFs directly with Dropbox, Evernote, Box, Google Drive, Transporter, and Alfresco; share PDFs with a computer via Wi-Fi; transfer files using iTunes, FTP, and WebDAV
- Optimized for Retina display
- Add text, images and signatures to PDFs
- Correct text in original PDF with editable text blocks
- Move, resize, copy and delete images in original PDF
- Import images from your Photo Library
- Save frequently-used images, signatures, objects and text for reuse
- Fill out PDF forms
- Add notes, comments, and freehand scribbles
- Draw lines, arrows, rectangles, ellipses and polygons
- Mark up documents with highlighting, underscoring and strikethrough; proofreading symbol collection included
- Duplicate and rotate pages
- Copy, combine, rename and delete files documents
- Organize your documents using Folders
- Thumbnail view sidebar for easy skimming
- Supports Wacom, JaJa, Pogo Connect, and Jot Touch pressure-sensitive styluses.
Smile offers fast and friendly support. If you have any questions or feedback we'd love to hear from you. Please email us at email@example.com.
• minor bug fixes