PDF Pro 3 – Fast. Stable. Comprehensive.
iOS Universal Productivity
PDF Pro 3 lets you read, edit and annotate your PDF documents directly on your iPhone and iPad. Highlight text, take notes, embed shapes or draw with your finger. You can even embed voice recordings or photo annotations. Full-text-search your entire PDF library with just a single tap.
Above all PDF Pro 3 comes with full-featured PDF form and signature support.
Key-Features At A Glance:
• POWERFUL SEARCH:
∙ Full-text-search your entire PDF library.
∙ Search inside specific documents with easy navigation through the search results.
∙ Look-up selected text directly on Wikipedia or in the included dictionaries.
∙ Group your PDFs in folders and tag them with colorful labels.
∙ Import PDFs from your Dropbox® or Google Drive®.
∙ Download PDFs from any FTP or WebDAV server.
∙ Add PDFs via USB or WiFi.
∙ Open E-Mail attachments.
• CLEAR VIEW:
∙ Easily browse through all your annotations.
∙ Full PDF outline support. You can even search the outline.
∙ Get an overview of all your bookmarked or annotated pages just with a single tap.
• SHARE and PRINT:
∙ Easily share your annotated documents with your friends or co-workers.
∙ Print your annotated and edited PDFs.
∙ You can even share or print single pages of a document.
• HIGH SPEED and STABILITY:
∙ Rapid viewing of PDF documents.
∙ Smooth display of very large PDF files.
• NIGHT MODE:
∙ Makes reading in the dark much easier on the eyes.
∙ Support for password-protected PDFs
• AND MUCH MORE...
• ANNOTATIONS and NOTES:
∙ Highlight text, take notes or draw with your finger.
∙ Powerful shape editor for arrows, rectangles, circles, lines and much more.
∙ Embed audio and photo annotations into your PDFs.
∙ Use predefined stamps or create your own.
• DOCUMENT EDITOR:
∙ Create new pages.
∙ Export pages or merge them into existing documents.
∙ Reorder, rotate and delete pages.
∙ Work with multiple PDFs at a time.
∙ Copy and paste annotations, shapes, images or text from one PDF document into another.
• FORM SUPPORT:
∙ Just fill out your PDF form, sign it with your handwritten signature and you are ready to send it via E-Mail or print it via AirPrint®.
A monthly or annual subscription is required to get access to all premium features.
Subscriptions automatically renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. Plans are priced at $0.99USD monthly and $6.49USD yearly (pricing may vary in countries other than the U.S.). To avoid automatic renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
- Added native Apple Pencil support
- Added 3D touch support for previewing pages in thumbnail gallery
- Improved Adonit stylus support
- Improved Wacom stylus support
- The Wi-Fi interface has been rewritten
- It is now possible to delete documents in browser via Wi-Fi interface
- If you work with multiple documents you can now close all tabs except one by long pressing the close button of a tab
- You can now reorder tabs by press and hold a tab
- Improved text to speech language detection
- Improved navigation with keyboard shortcuts
- In some cases search results were not highlighted in the document
- Resolved an issue that exported documents did show up until the app was opened again
- Resolved an issue where search may not return every match for some documents
- Resolved a layout issue in the thumbnail gallery
- Resolved incorrect display of annotations with dashed borders
- Resolved wrong positioning of free text annotations when pasting text
- Resolved a timeout issue when downloading files from Dropbox
- Miscellaneous minor fixes and improvements
PDF Reader goes Pro and becomes PDF Pro 3!
Our biggest release so far, with hundreds of new features. PDF Pro 3 lets you read, edit, annotate, and share your PDF documents on iPhone and iPad.
For more information visit: http://pdf-pro.net
Love PDF Pro 3? If you have a moment to leave a review on the App Store we would really appreciate it!