PDF Printer for iPad
Save documents to PDF, print and share them right from the iPad. PDF Printer is the easiest way for you to create Adobe PDF documents from Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote files as well as Photos and Contacts on the iPad.
The updated PDF Printer is featuring the new possibilities and sources for creating and sharing of PDF documents. From now on, with PDF Printer you can merge several different documents in required order into a single PDF document!
PDF Printer presents an outstanding capability to create PDF versions of selected Text Messages threads. Simply select messages, add them to Messages tab in PDF Printer, define the required order and convert to PDF format.
Using internal Web-browser you can open, preview and convert to PDF any HTML page. This allows you to view saved pages later in the same form as they were displayed in your browser, even if you are not able to connect to the Internet by some reason. Moreover, you can save any web page to PDF and then copy it to another device using iTunes, for example to your Mac for detailed analysis. Also you can send pages in PDF format instead of just URLs to be sure that recipient would see them just the same way as you did in your browser.
You can copy documents to PDF Printer via USB cable using iTunes File Sharing. Once installed PDF Printer appears in the “Open In…” list for many popular file types. Thus you can convert attachments from Mail or documents opened with Safari. Even more - you can download documents from your Dropbox account and upload converted PDF documents back or simply print them using AirPrint.
Save to PDF and share:
• Pages, Numbers and Keynote documents
• Word, Excel and PowerPoint files
• Pictures and Texts from Clipboard
• Emails and attachments
• Text Messages
With PDF Printer you can:
• Transfer documents from desktop computers
• Open documents from Mail and Safari
• Download documents or pictures from your Dropbox account for converting
• Upload ready PDF documents to your Dropbox account
• Print documents via AirPrint
Converted PDF files could be opened in iBooks for best reading experience. Also, you can send PDFs by e-mail, open in other apps and even transfer to computer over USB using iTunes File Sharing.
Read more about PDF Printer at www.dar-soft.com.
- new VisiTouch Tech File Manager with extended preview and file operations capability
- iOS 7 compatibility
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 21, 2013
- Darsoft Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (135)
- 28.3 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Agile Project Manager (Scrum Sprint Planner)
• PDF Forms - Annotate, Fill and Sign PDF Documents and Forms
• PDF PROvider
• PDF PROvider+
• PDF Printer for iPhone
• PDF Scanner - easily scan books and multipage documents to PDF
• Print Agent Lite
• Print Agent PRO for iPad
• Print Agent PRO for iPhone
• Print Utility
• Print Utility Lite
• To PDF - convert documents, webpages and more to Adobe PDF
• To Print - for printing documents, Web pages, pictures, photos, contacts, messages and maps
• VisiTouch - View and Convert to PDF Your MS Visio Diagrams
• WEB To PDF
• WEB To PDF+