PDF Max 4 - Read, Annotate, Sign, Fill out Forms & Edit PDFs
iOS Universal Productivity
PDF Max 4 is a desktop class PDF app for reading, annotating or signing PDF documents on your iPhone/iPad. Mark up documents with highlights and handwriting, insert texts and stamps, fill out, sign PDFs and even manipulate PDF pages. With over 1.7 million downloads across platforms, PDF Max helps hundred thousands of people over the world to go paperless everyday.
PDF Max 4 Features:
* READING FEATURES
- Smooth and responsive even with large PDF documents
- Smooth vertical scrolling - allow you to scroll through your entire PDF document smoothly and efficiency.
- Open documents in multiple tabs.
- Multi-purpose SideBar includes everything you need to skim through your documents like never before: Page Thumbnails, PDF Outlines/Bookmarks, Annotation List & Search Panel.
- Smart Zoom: Double-tap on text blocks and PDF Max will zoom the touched text block to fit the screen. Simple & efficient reading.
- Open external files linked via PDF Links
- Friendly & Easy to use User Interface
- Support Microsoft Office documents, iWorks documents and General Text Files (Source code, txt, html, etc)
* ANNOTATING FEATURES
- Text markup: Highlight, Underline, Strike out & Squiggle
- Unlimited threaded comments (notes) attached to any annotation.
- Create VOICE ANNOTATIONS: Record and embed voice annotations within the PDF document.
- HANDWRITING with Advanced Zoom-In Writing feature
- Eraser tools to manipulate your handwriting
- Shape tools to draw Line, Arrow, Rectangle & Oval with intelligent snapping
- Rich format Freetext tool to type over PDF pages
- Stamp tool to insert Predefined, Standard Business Stamps & Custom Stamps
- Signature tool to manage and insert your signatures
- Undo/Redo function to correct your mistake
- Save and organize your favorite tools and access them quickly when needed [In-app purchase required]
- Easy to scroll document while annotating with one finger or stylus pen with optional Horizontal and Vertical ScrollBars
- Smart caching mechanism to avoid data loss.
* EDITING FEATURES
- Manage PDF Pages (Insert, Copy/Cut/Paste, Reorder & Delete PDF Pages)
- Manage PDF Outlines (Table of Contents) , PDF Embedded Links
* FORM-FILLING FEATURES:
- Support Text field, checkboxes, radio buttons, dropdown list, buttons & date-time fields
- Support AcroForms & Static XFA Forms
- Zoom-in writing to fill out scanned/non-interactive PDF forms
- Manage your signature, plus one-time signature for customer
* PDF OUTLINE, PDF LINK & BOOKMARK MANAGEMENT FEATURES
- Create and manipulate PDF Outlines
- Create and manage PDF Bookmarks
- Create and edit PDF Embedded Links
* FILE MANAGEMENT FEATURES:
- The all-new file manager with Thumbnail View, List View modes. Sort by Name, Modified Date or Size.
- Categorize files or folder by Color Tags or Favorites (Starred) [In-app purchase required]
- Seamless, desktop-like integration with Dropbox or Google Drive. Work both with or without an Internet connection.
- Rename, Copy or Move remote files/folders.
- Local Library for organizing files from different sources.
- Copy/Move files or folders between online cloud storage services.
iCloud Drive support.
- Support reading Microsoft Office, iWorks, General Text Files (Source code, txt, html, etc) files.
- Zip file support
* OTHER FEATURES
- Bookmarks management with ability to export as PDF Outlines
- Email or Print PDF in editable or flattened format
- PDF documents/forms modified by PDF Max are compatible with Adobe Acrobat standard
Please note that PDF Max 4 is just the beginning of its generation. There will be many more to come in early 2015.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Mobeera or follow us on Twitter @MobeeraHQ to be kept posted. Feel free to email us at email@example.com for technical support, firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiry. Let's go paperless!
- New: New Eraser tool.
- Added: Option to copy selected text into Highlight, Strikeout, Underline, etc...
- Fixed: Signature Fields are missing after flattening.
- Fixed: Wrong detection of the touched checkbox.
- Removed: The ability to delete a document within the PDF Viewer screen.