This app was removed from the App Store.
Papers 3 for iOS
iOS Universal Productivity
Papers is your personal library of research on the go. Find, read, organize, share and sync your research papers - anytime, anywhere!
• Revolutionize how you collect, organize, and read documents.
• Search simultaneously from 20+ repositories, including PubMed, Scholar and ArXiv.
• When you import papers into your library, Papers lets you organize them in collections and read, annotate and freehand draw them in glorious full screen.
• Import Word, PowerPoint, and other document files to your library and organize them just as easy as your PDFs.
• Automatically find and download the PDF for references you import from search engines, when the full-text is available!
• Papers now also optionally lets you store and synchronize your library on Dropbox to your Mac, PC and iOS devices.
• Create shared collections and add content to your Reading list, also accessible via your web browser.
Papers is a full workflow solution designed to make sure you spend time on what’s important: your research.
- Annotations: Reverts back to the original drawing style for freehand annotations - the change in 3.2.7 was made by mistake.
- Syncing: Resolves an issue in the previous 3.2.7 release which could cause a crash during syncing in rare circumstances.
- Application launch: Addresses a crash on launch on iPhones running iOS 8 that could happen in very rare circumstances.
- Metadata: No longer crashes when displaying the Landmarks screen if the publication has quotes attached.
- Metadata: Resolves a cause of author metadata being mistakenly deleted from items in the Library under rare circumstances.
- Metadata: It is once again possible to edit the publication type and subtypes.
- Metadata: The Landmarks popover is now repositioned correctly when rotating the iPad.
- Reader: Reading a publication in landscape on iPhones running iOS 8 no longer results in a UI glitch when returning back to the Library screen.