Papers 3 for iOS
Papers is your personal library of research on the go. Find, read, organize, share and sync your research papers - anytime, anywhere!
• Revolutionize how you collect, organize, and read documents.
• Search simultaneously from 20+ repositories, including PubMed, Scholar and ArXiv.
• When you import papers into your library, Papers lets you organize them in collections and read, annotate and freehand draw them in glorious full screen.
• Import Word, PowerPoint, and other document files to your library and organize them just as easy as your PDFs.
• Automatically find and download the PDF for references you import from search engines, when the full-text is available!
• Papers now also optionally lets you store and synchronize your library on Dropbox to your Mac, PC and iOS devices.
• Create shared collections and add content to your Reading list, also accessible via your web browser.
Papers is a full workflow solution designed to make sure you spend time on what’s important: your research.
- Device compatibility: Papers 3 for iOS now runs in native resolution on the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- Importing: A context-sensitive "Import" option now appears in the web browser window depending on the type of webpage that is being viewed.
Performance & Stability
- Search and Landmark buttons now appear correctly in the Reader on iOS 8.
- Papers Online shared collections are now refereshed more consistently.
- Sorting by author on the Federated Search screen no longer results in a crash.
- Prevents duplicate keywords being added to a paper.
- Prevents duplicate importing of Related Articles.
- Newly-created keywords now appear immediately on the metadata screen for a paper.
- The "Copy Reference" option now constructs the paper reference correctly in all circumstances.
- Improvements to persisting user sessions when using Papers Online.
- When syncing is not already enabled, the "Import from Dropbox" screen now clarifies the difference between syncing with Dropbox, and importing papers from Dropbox.
- Removes a "deadzone" that could be experienced when attempting to tap library items in certain circumstances.
- Improvements to the appearance behaviour of the pop-up bottom bar on iPhone.
- Removes instances where the "page curl" animation was being used for presenting certain option screens.
- Consistent title bar colouring throughout the app.
- The "Enable Asisstance" option will now generate the correct log files.
- Improvements to app launch sequence.
- Improvements to library scrolling performance on older devices.
- Line breaks are now allowed when editing the abstract of a paper.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 01, 2015
- 40.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (27)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (286)