Papers 3 for iOS
Papers is your personal library of research on the go. Find, read, organize, share and sync your research papers - anytime, anywhere!
• Revolutionize how you collect, organize, and read documents.
• Search simultaneously from 20+ repositories, including PubMed, Scholar and ArXiv.
• When you import papers into your library, Papers lets you organize them in collections and read, annotate and freehand draw them in glorious full screen.
• Import Word, PowerPoint, and other document files to your library and organize them just as easy as your PDFs.
• Automatically find and download the PDF for references you import from search engines, when the full-text is available!
• Papers now also optionally lets you store and synchronize your library on Dropbox to your Mac, PC and iOS devices.
• Create shared collections and add content to your Reading list, also accessible via your web browser.
Papers is a full workflow solution designed to make sure you spend time on what’s important: your research.
- Reader: Dictionary definitions of words are now shown when highlighting a word and choosing 'Define'.
Performance & Stability:
- Syncing: Fixes a critical issue present in 3.2.6.
3.2.6 Release Notes:
- Metadata editing: A more reliable, re-designed calendar for editing submitted, published and reviewed dates for items in the Library.
- Authors: In the Authors screen, you can now search for specific authors to filter the list.
- Library: It is now possible to unsubscribe from Smart Collections.
Performance & Stability:
- Improved overall app stability.
- Syncing: Improvements to reliability. Previously when syncing after launching the app, UI refreshes for subsequent sync operations that changed the metadata of Library items that had been changed during the first sync would often not occur until relaunching the app.
- Library: Attempting to read non-PDF documents in the Library no longer causes a crash.
- Papers Online: Adding a very large number of items to a Shared Collection or the Reading List no longer causes a crash.
- Syncing: If "Automatic Library Syncing" is enabled, this setting is now also respected on subsequent app launches.
- Library: Improvements to automatic PDF importing from some journals that had previously made back-end changes affecting Papers 3 for iOS.
- Library: Filtering when inside collections now works correctly.
- Metadata: Improvements to editing Journal metadata within the Inspector.
- Papers Online: Items from Shared Collections or the Reading List can no longer be imported into the Library multiple times.
- Sharing: The "Open in" pop-over for sharing library items with external apps now appears correctly on iPads running iOS 8.
- Library: Improvements to UI responsiveness when altering the metadata on items in your library.
- App review: Resolves an issue that was preventing some users reviewing Papers 3 for iOS in the App Store when using the prompt displayed within the app.
- Look and feel: More consistent UI appearance throughout the app.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 23, 2015
- 41.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (29)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (313)