Papers 3 for iOS
Papers is your personal library of research. Find, read, organize and sync your research papers -- anytime, anywhere!
Revolutionize how your collect, organize, and read documents. Search simultaneously from 20+ repositories, including PubMed and ArXiv. When you import papers into your library, Papers lets you organize them in collections and read, annotate and freehand draw them in glorious full screen. It even automatically finds and downloads the PDF for references you import from search engines, when the full-text is available! Papers now also optionally lets you store and synchronize your library on Dropbox to use the same library on all your Mac, PC or iOS devices.
Papers is a full workflow solution. Now you can import Word, PowerPoint, and other document files to your library and organize them as well as your PDFs. When you don't know where you filed an article, find it easily with search (searching from PDF full-text contents is also now supported).
- Up to 40% increase to syncing speed.
- The "Import from Dropbox" functionality now works reliably.
- The "Open in Papers 3" web browser functionality now imports reliably.
- Addresses a crash when using the "Download all PDFs" button.
- Addresses a crash when viewing the download options view.
- Removes a delay in displaying the number of papers in a library after launching the app.
- Improvements to scrolling animation performance with a large library.
- The cursor on the Search Filter box is no longer invisible.
- Fixes the alignment of library item cards.
- The "Add to Collection" context menu now does not appear if the collection choice screen was dismissed without choosing a collection.
- The Papers Online button in the Settings sidebar now updates its text when you sign in.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 5 days ago
- 49.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (213)