Papers 3 for iOS
Papers is your personal library of research. Find, read, organize, sync your research papers -- anytime, anywhere!
Revolutionize how your collect, organize, and read documents. Search simultaneously from 20+ repositories, including PubMed and ArXiv. When you import papers into your library, Papers lets you organize them in collections and read, annotate and freehand draw them in glorious full screen. It even automatically finds and downloads the PDF for references you import from search engines, when the full-text is available! Papers now also optionally lets you store and synchronize your library on Dropbox to use the same library on all your Mac, PC or iOS devices.
Papers is a full workflow solution. Now you can import Word, PowerPoint, and other document files to your library and organize them as well as your PDFs. When you don't know where you filed an article, find it easily with search (searching from PDF full-text contents is also now supported).
- The primary publication type for a newly-created publication can now be set, matching functionality available in other versions of the application.
- You can now create a library item from a website link using the new "Create from URL" menu option.
- Added Crossref as a search engine option.
- Fixed an issue which would cause delays in displaying search results and user interactions to be blocked for several seconds when searching for new publications within the Search Engine view.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 19 hours ago
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.00 (153)