Papers 3 for iOS
iOS Universal Productivity
Papers is your personal library of research on the go. Find, read, organize, share and sync your research papers - anytime, anywhere!
• Revolutionize how you collect, organize, and read documents.
• Search simultaneously from 20+ repositories, including PubMed, Scholar and ArXiv.
• When you import papers into your library, Papers lets you organize them in collections and read, annotate and freehand draw them in glorious full screen.
• Import Word, PowerPoint, and other document files to your library and organize them just as easy as your PDFs.
• Automatically find and download the PDF for references you import from search engines, when the full-text is available!
• Papers now also optionally lets you store and synchronize your library on Dropbox to your Mac, PC and iOS devices.
• Create shared collections and add content to your Reading list, also accessible via your web browser.
Papers is a full workflow solution designed to make sure you spend time on what’s important: your research.
• General: Improved app first launch time for most users (optimizations to the keyword duplication fix that was included in the previous 3.3.0 update).
• Syncing: Reliability improvements to Wi-Fi syncing with local networks where Bonjour network communication is proving to be problematic.
• Syncing: Reliability improvements to device linking when using Wi-Fi syncing with devices with non-standard hostnames.
• Syncing: The list of devices available for Wi-Fi syncing is now correctly updated when devices come online or go offline.
• Search: Google Scholar no longer reports zero results for a search query that in fact had exactly one result.
• Trash: Improves the performance of emptying the Trash.
• Sharing: Resolves an issue in the previous update that prevented PDFs being attached when choosing the "Email the Publication..." option.
• Feedback & Support: Improved app feedback user experience! Fewer interruptions and easier access to help and support if you need it.
New Features (in the previous 3.3.0 update):
• Keep your Papers 3 library in sync using your local Wi-Fi network. Upgrade to Papers 3 for Mac version 3.3.0 to use Wi-Fi syncing between your iOS and Mac devices.
• Import papers directly from journal websites into your Papers Online Reading List with the new Papers Online sharing extension (iOS 8 users only).