Outline – Powerful Notes Organized "OneNote Ed."
iOS iPad Productivity
Notes where they work best: captured at any spot on a page (like on paper), organized in the world's most natural hierarchy, stored in your local file system, and synced across devices with your favorite cloud.
Freedom but clear structure. Power features but focus on note-taking. Beautiful UI.
- Choose where you want to store your notes: Office 365, WebDAV, Dropbox, iCloud, Box, personal OneDrive, or SharePoint Server / Online
- Consider a no-cloud option too: some notes need offline and cloud-free privacy
- Find everything a note needs by the hand: text, lists, tables, handwriting, and drawing
- Put that stuff anywhere in a note and then move around / re-size / edit it all, the way you like
- Personalize notebooks with artful covers
- Keep notes structured in a natural hierarchy of pages, sections, and notebooks (and section groups, yes)
- Access a note fast via recents, search, and note links
ONENOTE'S BEST FRIEND
- Import from OneNote, to give those notes a new start beyond OneDrive or SharePoint
- Export to OneNote, just in case
- Go beyond import/export and do a real time collaboration on notes with colleagues who use OneNote (your iPad and their PCs)
Whether it is your meeting minutes, research, document annotations, or ideas, give those a chance to go beyond the limits.
Your notes are essential and do matter more than formats, storage, platforms, or even the app for note-taking.
"From a feature set and user interface perspective, Outline is impressive" - TechRepublic.
"Outline for iPad really provides the full editing experience you would have in OneNote or even on your Mac." - iPhone Life.
"Outline a grants you the basic and much-needed capability to create new notebooks and sections" - CNET.
Featured on Product Hunt in "Alternatives to Evernote" collection: producthunt.com/e/alternatives-to-evernote
Learn more about beyond-the-platform note-taking experience: check out Outline at outline.ws/ipad
Episode 3.11. "Inbox re-imagined"
Dragging stuff into Outline has become intuitive, visual, and easier than a pie.
Give a try to the Share extension in your apps to check the magic.
We also improved WebDAV and Office 365 sync + made a bunch of stability fixes.
• Sync with WebDAV which doesn't support file blocks
• Sync with OS X WebDAV
• Image paste
Check out new stuff in Outline for Mac too.