Outline – one note app to write, organize & print
iOS Universal Productivity
One note app to write, organize & print. OneNote compatible & Office 365 powered.
Capture notes at any spot on a page and drag around the place, organize in the world's most natural hierarchy, print to PDF, publish to web, and sync across devices with your favorite cloud.
Freedom but clear structure. Power features but focus on note-taking. Beautiful UI.
ONENOTE'S BEST FRIEND
- Import from OneNote, to give those notes a new start beyond OneDrive or SharePoint
- Export to OneNote, just in case
- Go beyond import/export and do a real time collaboration on notes with colleagues who use OneNote (your iPad and their PCs)
- Choose where you want to store your notes: Office 365, WebDAV, Dropbox, iCloud, Box, personal OneDrive, or SharePoint Server / Online
- Consider a no-cloud option too: some notes need offline and cloud-free privacy
- Find everything a note needs by the hand: text, lists, tables, handwriting, and drawing
- Put that stuff anywhere in a note and then move around / re-size / edit it all, the way you like
- Personalize notebooks with artful covers
- Keep notes structured in a natural hierarchy of pages, sections, and notebooks (and section groups, yes)
- Access a note fast via recents, search, and note links
Whether it is your meeting minutes, research, document annotations, or ideas, give those a chance to go beyond the limits.
Your notes are essential and do matter more than formats, storage, platforms, or even the app for note-taking.
"From a feature set and user interface perspective, Outline is impressive" - TechRepublic.
"Outline for iPad really provides the full editing experience you would have in OneNote or even on your Mac." - iPhone Life.
"Outline a grants you the basic and much-needed capability to create new notebooks and sections" - CNET.
Featured on Product Hunt in "Alternatives to Evernote" collection: producthunt.com/e/alternatives-to-evernote
Learn more about note-taking best practices: check out fb.com/outlineapp
Episode 3.21.1. "Seasonal bugfixing".
• Misc crashes and bugs.
Want to give a fresh look at what was new in the major release 3.21? Here are those release notes:
Episode 3.21. "More: sync options, publishing, and import".
• Google Drive sync
• Publish notes with Google Drive
• Import of MS Office files (DOCX, XLSX, and others)
• Misc crashes and bugs.
Got a bug or a feature you want us to take care of? Tell us about it at firstname.lastname@example.org!