Outline – notes with better organization
iOS Universal Productivity
Notes with more creative freedom and better organization.
Captured at any spot on a page and draggable around the place, organized in the world's most natural hierarchy, and synced across devices with your favorite cloud.
Freedom but clear structure. Power features but focus on note-taking. Beautiful UI.
- Find everything a note needs by the hand: text, lists, tables, handwriting, and drawing
- Put that stuff anywhere in a note and then move around / re-size / edit it all, the way you like
- Personalize notebooks with artful covers
- Keep notes structured in a natural hierarchy of pages, sections, and notebooks (and section groups, yes)
- Access a note fast via recents, search, and note links
- Choose where you want to store your notes: Office 365, WebDAV, Dropbox, iCloud, Box, personal OneDrive, or SharePoint Server / Online
- Consider a no-cloud option too: some notes need offline and cloud-free privacy
ONENOTE'S BEST FRIEND
- Import from OneNote, to give those notes a new start beyond OneDrive or SharePoint
- Export to OneNote, just in case
- Go beyond import/export and do a real time collaboration on notes with colleagues who use OneNote (your iPad and their PCs)
Whether it is your meeting minutes, research, document annotations, or ideas, give those a chance to go beyond the limits.
Your notes are essential and do matter more than formats, storage, platforms, or even the app for note-taking.
"From a feature set and user interface perspective, Outline is impressive" - TechRepublic.
"Outline for iPad really provides the full editing experience you would have in OneNote or even on your Mac." - iPhone Life.
"Outline a grants you the basic and much-needed capability to create new notebooks and sections" - CNET.
Featured on Product Hunt in "Alternatives to Evernote" collection: producthunt.com/e/alternatives-to-evernote
Learn more about beyond-the-platform note-taking experience: check out Outline at outline.ws
Episode 3.18.2. "Hotfix". As software engineers, we might be occasionally using words which sound ultimately familiar to us, but weird to others. This update's name is one of the kind: hotfixing stands for urgent improvements based upon reports about any kind of bugs.
Update to get use of more stability and glitch-free-ness.
Tell us how we can improve Outline: http://help.outline.ws