¡ App Store Anniversary Offer: -40% OFF !
For best results with OCRKit, please follow these guidelines:
• Please make sure, that the text to be recognized is sufficiently illuminated.
• If the font is very large, please hold the camera at good distance to the document.
• The iPhone might not recognize that you want to shoot in landscape mode when you hold the iPhone parallel to the desk. If you want the camera to take pictures in landscape mode, please make sure, that the camera symbol changed orientation.
• Take sharp photos. Make sure the text is clearly readable and not blurred.
Perform Optical Character Recognition on photographs taken on the iPhone. Save text from documents while on the go. OCRKit performs all image processing including the OCR directly on your iPhone. No image data is transferred to servers over the air, your data plan is saved and OCRKit just works while abroad.
OCRKit Key Features:
✚ Includes editable history of previously recognized texts.
✚ Allows to edit the recognition result and copy and paste the text into other Apps including Mail.
✚ Supports iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
✚ Process PDF files from other applications.
✚ Includes the following OCR languages: Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Rumanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Norwegian.
Unfortunately we can not answer to iTunes comments, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for support and future product enhancement requests.
• fixed processing certain PDF files
• improved recognition performance and accuracy
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (26)
- 13.0 MB