Web Browser Obsidian Lite
This is a web browser for iPhone/iPad which works lightly.
[The difference between normal version]
- An advertisement is displayed on some screens. (Ads will not be loaded if free memory is low.)
- The kinds of user agent and text encoding which can be chosen differ.
- The maximum number of pages for every layer is set to 5.
You can move tabs by Swipe and draw an "L" on the screen to close the page. And you can scroll the page when you tap the Tab or scroll button, and use "Back", "Forward", "Scroll to Top" and "Scroll to Bottom" by Two finger swipe gesture. So, you can more easily browse pages.
And also you can tweet about the page. (iOS5 required.)
The browser toolbar and tabs are translucent. And you can use fullscreen mode.
Search & Trends:
Search suggestions are supported and hot keywords are displayed from twitter. In addition, the next keywords will appear when you tap "Plus" Button.
You can search from text selected. And also you can copy URL and the text from a link with long Press.
Tree style pages:
When you use "Open in Descendant" with long press, the browser open as children page. Therefore, the relating pages are naturally brought together.
You can change User Agent.
The App is supported to save the page. So, you can read saved pages offline.
Auto close pages:
The browser close the old pages automatically. So, you don't need close the pages.
Launching the app via a Custom URL Scheme:
- If you open a URL starting with "obhttp://" and "obhttps://" from other Web Browser,
the page can be opened from Obsidian Web Browser Lite as "http://" and "https://".
Fixed some bugs.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 04, 2013
- Masaru Sakai
- 1.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (3)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (12)