iOS Universal Productivity
Notes is the best place to jot down quick thoughts, or to create longer notes filled with to-do lists, photos, web links, and sketches. And with iCloud, it’s easy to keep all of your enabled devices in sync, so you’ll always have your notes with you.
• Create a new note quickly and easily with just a tap.
• Add checklists to your notes. Make a grocery list, a wish list, or a to-do list, then tap to check off items as you go.
• Quickly add photos to a note by using the camera right within the app.
• Add attachments — maps, links, documents, and more — to new or existing notes by using the Share menu in Safari, Maps, and many other apps.
• Use your finger to draw right inside your note, choosing from a variety of brush styles and colors. A handy ruler helps you keep things straight.
• Can’t remember which note you added a certain photo or other attachment to? The Attachments Browser makes it easy to find what you’re looking for in one simple view.
• Secure the notes that hold your most personal data — such as financial details, medical information, or website logins — with a password or fingerprint.
• Use iCloud to keep all of your notes stored in the cloud and updated everywhere. Jot down a note on your iPhone, and it will instantly be available on your iPad and Mac.