NotePlan - Markdown Calendar
iOS Universal Productivity
"It's ideal for planning out your day, Bullet Journal style. [...] the combination of scheduling, tagging, and (plain text, portable) notes in one place makes it a true productivity tool." - Brett Terpstra, MacStories
"If you love plain text notes, but hate that they have no way to integrate with your calendars and reminders, then you might just find this to be the perfect app." - Charlie Sorrel, Cult of Mac
Buy now or get the Mac trial from the website to make your day productive!
Also, check out the videos on our website for more details.
Daily planning can be a mess when you have giant todo-lists or a dozen scribbled notes in notebooks. NotePlan helps you fix this pain with a mix of a markdown calendar, journal, notes, and todo-list. Use it to build your productivity machine!
NotePlan is for busy professionals. Like developers and designers with too many side-projects and a job to handle. It's for people who love writing and plan by writing everything down. If you love using Moleskin Diaries or Journals, NotePlan is perfect for you.
All your notes are safely stored and backed up as lightweight text files in your iCloud Drive. Nothing from NotePlan is sent or stored on our servers.
NotePlan consists of following parts:
• Shows your tasks and events in a monthly view.
• Different colors show different states of your tasks.
• Syncs Apple Calendar Events and Reminders.
• Days with open tasks are marked, so you don't miss them.
# Daily Plan:
• Every day in your calendar has a dedicated note for planning
• Manage tasks by checking them off as 'done', 'scheduled' and 'canceled'.
• Schedule a task (or multiple at once), if you couldn't finish it today. Push it quickly to tomorrow or any other day.
• Simple text formatting with markdown, such as bold, italic, lists, titles, etc. Organize your day in different projects using titles ('# title') for example.
# General Notes:
• Besides the calendar, store general notes, checklists, todos, etc. without a specific date.
• Filter general notes by tagging them to keep track of your different projects.
• Schedule individual todos from a general note directly into the calendar.
If you have any issues, ideas or questions send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org! We would love to hear your feedback and give quick support :)
• Swipe left or right to change months, dates and notes.
• Keyboard-Navigation: Made for efficiency, use keyboard shortcuts to switch between views and notes, format text with Markdown and mark tasks.
• Press & Hold a task to move it up or down or apply some action.
Music in video: "Retro Soul" by www.bensound.com under Creative Commons License.
Icons in video:
Copyright 2016 Dave Gandy https://twitter.com/davegandy
with Reserved Font Name fontawesome-webfont.ttf.
- Compatibility fix for iOS 12
- Korean translation added
New version coming up! Email us at email@example.com to join the Beta.