NoteMaster Lite for iPad - Amazing notes made easy
Create amazing notes with ease. Sync with Dropbox or Google Drive.
== This is the LITE version of NoteMaster, and is limited to 7 notes ==
FEATURED BY APPLE : "STAFF PICK" and "NEW AND NOTEWORTHY" in the App Store!
Read what others have to say about NoteMaster:
"NoteMaster is going to revolutionize the way that you take notes on your iPhone." - The Daily App Show
"I was surprised how powerful it was...there are just so many practical uses for what you can do with it." -The Appcast
“The best note app we’ve found” (8/10) -MobiRiot
"I’d rather use this than either Quick Office or Documents to Go. That’s saying something." -Just Another Geek Site
CREATE AMAZING NOTES
Text, Images, Lists, Headers, Photos, Drawings...you'll never be limited to boring notes again!
• Images, photos and drawings can be inserted right inside the note.
• Easy creation of bulleted lists, numbered lists, checkbox lists.
• Bold text headings can be used to organize the note contents into logical sections.
• Choose from a stunning variety of note backgrounds and fonts.
KEEP IN SYNC
• Syncs with either Dropbox or Google Drive.
• AUTOMATIC SYNC when you open or close the app. No need to remember to manually sync!
• Use the app normally while syncing occurs in the background!
• Notes synced with Dropbox are synced as .docx files and can be edited with Microsoft Word 2007 or later.
• Notes synced with Google Drive are synced as Google Docs documents and can be viewed/edited online.
• Multiple devices running NoteMaster can share notes by syncing with the same account.
• Keep your notes organized with categories.
• Categories can be locked with a passcode for privacy.
• Find notes quickly using the full-text search.
SHARE WITH OTHERS
• E-mail notes as rich HTML e-mails.
• Print note to any AirPrint compatible printer.
• Share notes on Twitter or Facebook (requires iOS 6.0 or later)
• General note taking • Meetings • Shopping • Journals • Scrapbooks • Business •
Google Drive syncing improvements:
• There is a brand new login mechanism for logging into Google Drive, which means you'll have to log into Google Drive one more time the first time you run the app after the update.
• The new login no longer requires the "Allow less secure apps" setting on your Google account.
• The new login no longer requires an app-specific password for users 2-factor authentication. You can now log in using 2-factor authentication directly from the app.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- Kabuki Vision, LLC
- 23.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (37)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Journaling - journal / diary synced with Dropbox or Google Drive
• NoteMaster - Amazing notes made easy
• NoteMaster for iPad - Amazing notes made easy
• NoteMaster Lite - Amazing notes made easy
• Shifty - a better shift key