“The best app for simple notes” — Tap! Magazine
"a simple, yet seamless syncing experience between all of your Apple devices in a familiar interface" — MacStories
“a wonderfully purist iOS and Mac note taking experience” — The Next Web
Notefile lets you make quick notes and view them easily, on all your devices. It’s available as a Mac app, a Dashboard widget, and a universal app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Your notes sync automatically with iCloud, or our own Junecloud sync. Our Mac app can show in your Dock or your menu bar, and it’s a compact window that stays out of the way. If you use Junecloud sync, you can also view and edit your notes on our web site at junecloud.com/sync
• Share notes with the sharing features in iOS 6
• Open plain text files from other apps in Notefile
• Select some math to calculate it right in your notes
• Supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion
• A new look: redesigned for iOS 7 (but we didn't forget about iOS 6).
• Background updates: with iCloud and iOS 7, your notes can now sync occasionally in the background.
• AirDrop: easily share notes with others around you.
• Updated to the latest TextExpander framework, with support for iOS 7.
• iCloud Keychain is now used for your Junecloud sync account if you have it enabled.
• Fixed a bug where Mail sharing did not work correctly.
• Fixed a bug where the "no results" text would sometimes appear behind a note.
• Improvements for iCloud and Junecloud syncing.
• 64-bit is now supported for the iPhone 5s, iPad Air, and the upcoming iPad mini with Retina Display.
• Note: iOS 6 or later is now required.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 26, 2013
- Junecloud LLC
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (77)
- 11.4 MB