“The best app for simple notes” — Tap! Magazine
"a simple, yet seamless syncing experience between all of your Apple devices in a familiar interface" — MacStories
“a wonderfully purist iOS and Mac note taking experience” — The Next Web
Notefile lets you make quick notes and view them quickly, from anywhere. It’s a universal app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. You can sync notes between all your iOS devices, as well as with our free Dashboard widget for Mac. You can also view and edit your notes on our web site at junecloud.com/sync
• Sync your notes with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Dashboard on your Mac, and our web site
• Supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion
• Available in English, Japanese (by Nobtaka Nukui and Justin McPeak), French (Thierry Di Lenarda), and German (Jennifer Brehm)
• iOS 4.0 or later is required
• You can now long press on a link to Open, Copy, or Edit it.
• The buttons above the keyboard now ignore accidental taps while typing.
• Notefile's URL scheme now supports searches: notefile://search or notefile://search?text=example
• 1Password integration lets you easily look up your Junecloud sync password.
• Viewing a note in your history no longer restores it. Make a change to a note to restore it.
• Fixed a bug on iPad where the app would crash if you were using the split keyboard, or had it undocked.
• Fixed a bug where the app would crash when exporting in iOS 4.
• Fixed several minor bugs and quirks related to adding, deleting, or selecting notes, mainly on iPad.
• Numerous tweaks and improvements for syncing.
• Many other minor bug fixes and refinements, especially in the settings.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 28, 2013
- Junecloud LLC
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (71)
- 10.2 MB