iOS Universal Productivity
Notefile lets you make quick notes and sync them easily with all your devices. It's available as a Mac app and a universal iOS app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Your notes sync automatically with iCloud, or our own Junecloud Sync. Our Mac app can show in the Dock or the menu bar, it has a compact window, and you can open it with a keyboard shortcut. If you use Junecloud sync, you can also view and edit your notes on our web site at junecloud.com/sync
• Share notes using AirDrop, Mail, Messages, and more
• Open plain text files from other apps, and export them too
• Select math to calculate it right in your notes
• Search your notes quickly
• Restore recently deleted notes
• Dynamic text matches your settings
• Supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion
• Fixed a bug where trying to sync Chinese or Japanese text to Junecloud might cause the app to crash.
• Fixed a bug where the TextExpander did not expand snippets unless TextExpander support was enabled in the settings, and snippets were manually synced. This is now optional, and only necessary if you want to use custom fill ins.
• Updated to TextExpander SDK 3.0.5, which fixes a problem where expanded snippets would have a stray letter at the end.
• Smoother animation when deleting a note.
• Improvements for Junecloud Sync, particularly when logging in or out.
• Fixed a bug where the form was blank after a Junecloud Sync sign in error.
• Fixed a bug where it was impossible to close the sync settings if there was a sign in error with Junecloud Sync.
• Autocorrect is now off for the email field on the sync settings screen.
• Fixed a bug where the app would crash when tapping on the version number.