Note Hub Professional
iOS iPad Productivity
Join the revolution in iPad creativity. Create projects with unlimited Notes, Drawings, Task lists, Web browsers, Maps, and Calculators. Each document is fully-featured, not watered-down mini-snippets, yet they work together fluidly in a way that makes you more productive. All in a straightforward thumbnail-driven interface.
Note Hub is a unique approach to creativity on the iPad. Whereas some apps do one thing very well, and others do lots of things in a document but not with all the functionality you need, the innovative architecture of Note Hub affords it an unchallenged position where there is little tradeoff between flexibility and effectiveness.
- Create SIX types of documents: Text Note, Drawing Canvas, Map, Calculator, Tasks, Browser
- Group your documents in projects. Archive old projects to unclutter your workspace. Search documents in a project
- Full undo/redo support for all editing actions and robust saving - no lost data
- All documents can be saved to be edited as a drawing document
- Beautiful interface including wood elements, animated page opening, understated drop shadows and text colors, and other subtle experience factors you'll notice along the way.
- Full width in landscape for a huge viewing/editing space.
- Email individual files
- Email a complete project
- Save a file to your photo library
- Publish to Posterous
- Publish to Dropbox
Note text documents
- Touch to edit, pinch to change font size
- No confusing elements, buttons, or gestures helps you focus on the task at hand.
- Complete Standard web navigation
- Autocompletes your urls (just type "cnn" for example and we'll add the .com)
- Google search field
- Saves last page visited
Drawing canvas documents
- Draw from a selection of color/thickness/transparency styles.
- Intuitive "style designer" lets you create and save your own combinations of colors etc. No losing a past style!
- Eraser with variable thickness is easy to use
- Add editable text notes to any canvas
- Full map implementation including road/satellite/hybrid display and "Show/hide my location"
- Drop pins on the map (and move existing pins). Give pins names and notes
- "Journal" mode lets you see all your pins as entries in a table
- "Document as a calculator" instead of huge buttons with small ticker tape
- Give any output any arbitrary name and it becomes a defined variable you can reference in other entries
- Fantastic custom keyboard helps with navigation, calculations, and includes several common functions
- Create tasks. Set name, Importance, Due date
- Sorting including an innovative, unique "Priority" sort which automatically ranks your tasks based on both due date and importance
- Color coded due dates
iOS 5 compatibility.