MyWallet Lite - Secure password manager
iOS Universal Productivity
Have you ever forgotten a password? Or were you in a need of your credit card details while on the go without your wallet? Do you think it's not safe to carry all your private information in your real wallet? Are you using same password for all websites and social networks because it's impossible to remember them all?
This is where MyWallet as a secure passwords manager comes handy.
[ LITE VERSION ]
* You can store plenty of information in pre-defined templates or simply create your own template if they doesn't fit your needs. Secure your Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, ID Cards (Passport, Drivers License), Web Logins (Internet Banking, Facebook, Twitter, etc.), Software Licenses (Serial Numbers) or any other private information.
* Attach multiple photos to your wallet items (for example photos of your credit cards, club cards, prepaid cards, etc.). All photos and even thumbnails are stored safe and encrypted
* Store secure Contacts with ability to Call them directly from MyWallet (as well as FaceTime, SMS/MMS, E-Mail and Skype)
* All your private information is locked and encrypted using U.S. Government standard encryption (AES256). Encryption is provided by proved and hardware optimized iOS Cryptographic Services made by Apple (not any 3rd party cryptography is involved) for best speed and security.
* Personalize the look with beautiful backgrounds, and even create your own backgrounds
* Support for iOS 4+ multitasking so you don't need to enter your password everytime you switch to another application (includes configurable auto-lock feature)
* Lite version is Ad driven and limited to 5 items in your wallet. If you need more features, want to get rid of the Ads, please consider Pro version to support development.
[ PRO VERSION or INAPP PURCHASES]
* Sync your wallets automatically between iOS devices and Mac computers using iCloud
* With Dropbox support you can easily save and restore backups of your wallet or Sync data across iOS devices or Mac computers. Dropbox can be also used to transfer data from Lite version.
* Built-in web browser, so you don't have to leave the app when filling web forms with your private information
* With Dropbox integration you can backup and restore your wallet from your Dropbox account, or you can use it to transfer the wallet between iOS devices or Mac computers
* Manage your sensitive information in folders, mark your favorite items using color labels
* Desktop version for Mac OS X is now available in the Mac AppStore. You can sync your data between Mac and iOS using iCloud or Dropbox.
* MyWallet Pro is an universal application that will run on iPhone, iPod Touch as well as on iPad. MacOSX version is also available in the Mac AppStore.
* Now you have to remember only one password (Beware: Your wallet password is not stored anywhere, nor does the app con tain any way to recover your password when your forget it).
* Updated for iOS 8 and iPhone 6/6+
MyWallet 2 is in development and is coming soon, stay tuned.