iOS iPhone Productivity
MyVisualDiary joins the main functions of your iPhone for you to create and efficiently manage your notes.
You can take a standard note, where you choose the category or event, add a title, short description, a broad description and a photo.
You can also take quick photo notes or text notes and then edit its attributes in the detail view.
When you take a note your location is stored, so you can see exactly where you took the note.
You can manage categories quickly and organize your main display by category or by favorite.
You can also:
-Add an audio recording of each note.
-Create a duplicate of your image with custom processes to improve quality or to create image effects.
-Save the processed images in your album.
-Select your notes as favorites.
-Send your notes by mail.
MyVisualDiary has been completely redesigned with a more intuitive interface, simplifying the process of adding your notes and a unique visual appearance.
* We've added an initial window to add a note directly or access your Diary.
* Implemented search by title or description.
* Fixed some errors in classification of notes into categories.
* The detail view is based on a single window that includes all the contents of the note.
* Now you can add audio directly when you add the note.
* Simplified editing options and a redisgned visual aspect.
* Due to lack of use we have eliminated the short description field.
And many more improvements ...