MyScript Calculator - Handwriting calculator
iOS Universal Productivity
** Featured by Apple as "Essentials" **
** Tabby Awards 2015 - Personal productivity application winner **
** CES 2013 - Mobile App Showdown Winner **
With MyScript© Calculator, perform mathematical operations naturally using your handwriting.
** The Free handwriting calculator for your iPhone or iPad **
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
Get the same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (scratch-outs, results in real time, etc.).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Undo/redo feature
- Copy your results to the clipboard or export them to other apps.
POWERPACK (available with an in-app purchase)
- Immediate Reuse: Continue a long operation or use your result in a new calculation.
- Memory: Save results into memory. Use them anytime in your calculations.
- History: Retrieve all your past calculations, ready for reuse and export.
• Basic Operations: +, -, ×, ÷, /
• Powers, Roots, Exponentials: 7², √, ∛, e³
• Misc. Operations: %, |5|, 3!
• Brackets: ( )
• Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan, cot, cosh, sinh, tanh
• Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
• Logarithms: ln, log
• Constants: π, e, phi
IMPORTANT: If you wish to report a problem encountered with MyScript Calculator, or simply ask a question to MyScript, don’t use the application feedback space as it’s impossible for us to answer there.
Send us your feedback via:
Check our FAQ page:
New in version 1.3.2:
- iOS 9 support
- Jot down a quick calculation or check the history while you're using another app. Only available on iPads compatible with iOS 9 multitasking features.