Log Anything & Track Anything
myLogger is a versatile organizer that allows you to keep track of anything you want on a daily basis. add your own activity/category. Build a Lap counter, Daily diary, Weather recorder, Expense tracker, Exercise timer, Cigarette counter and more. Add a daily entry using a simple interface based on the type of category you create. Type notes, add comments or Email a daily, weekly, monthly or annual summary to a friend. See your information displayed as a useful line & bar chart by week, month or year.
Use the myLogger to
TRACK | LOG | CHART | ITEMIZE
TRACK. Create a custom category to track daily information the way you want. Keep a list, make a log entry, and more. Each day, record a value (or the sum of multiple values), add personal notes or comments.
LOG. Create a Daily Notes category to put down your thoughts with rating. Use iPhone full keyboard to enter notes or comments of your entry with today rating value.
CHART. Watch your progress change over time using weekly, monthly and yearly summary line & bar charts. Toggle between lines and bar charts. You’ll see entry averages and totals too. Email your data in multiple report format csv, html and image to anyone you’d like.
ITEMIZE. Add a category to list items to pack, groceries to buy, or books to buy. Easily sort them in a variety of ways. Set the status of any item using a color bullet. Email the list to a friend. You’ll find many uses for this category.
We think you’ll find a thousand uses for the myLogger. Here are just few examples of what you can track/log:
• Fitness and Exercise: Track your workout routines and how long you spend at the gym. Track any activity such as walking, jogging, rowing, cycling, yoga or meditation. View weekly, monthly and yearly results by simply switch by a single tap and plan future workouts by adding notes.
• Dieting: Track daily calories or body weight. Create journal entries of what foods you eat and when.
• Health and Allergies: Record medication intake, symptoms history or other information you would like to share with your doctor. Great for people with diabetes who need to monitor sugar levels on a daily basis.
• Infants: Moms with newborn babies can track feeding times and log nap schedules. Track the amount of sleep you are getting.
• Projects: Track ideas, to-do lists or use it as a timecard.
• Money: Track expenses, budget or purchases. Track your gas mileage.
Reflections: Write down all the great things you do for others and master the art of happiness. Use the myLogger as a diary.
By easily creating user-defined log templates you can logs entries just about anything.
myLogger also gives you the functionality to view your logs or records in graphical view.
• Customize for what you want to track
• Day, Week, Month and Year summaries
• Trend Line and Bar Charts
• Create unlimited activities with your custom Unit type
• Assign separate Unit to all activities
• Customizable input screen based on activity settings
• Assign Key/Color, to easily identify
• Multiple entries per day for a activity
• Create and Export report unlimited via email in HTML format
• Easy to check progress of your activity using Line and Bar Chart
• Calculated average and total summary
• Easy to switch day, week, month, year
• Compare multiple activities progress on Line or Bar chart at time
• Export log/track data in Line & Bar Chart as Image format via email.
• Each daily entry with notes or comments.
• Quick update/details about the each activity on home screen.
• Email notes and entries (CSV/HTML format).
New Features in 2.0
• Home screen with more information about activity.
• Create activity with photo and Timer.
• Assign your photo or custom Image to your activity.
• Custom filter, choose your own date range for create report.
• Export log data with notes.
• Performance improvement.
Contact us for suggestion or help.
- Added iOS 7 compatibility and other bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 11, 2013
- Moon Technolabs Pvt Ltd
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (183)
- 2.8 MB