Quickly and easily view your live Cloud Camera feeds and manage your Cloud Routers from anywhere using a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. Whether you're at the office, having an evening out, or away on vacation, the mydlink Lite app gives you access to your Cloud Cameras, Cloud Routers and NVR even when you’re on-the-go.
You can also check your Cloud Router’s current upload/download bandwidth, or manage your wireless network security and status. Parental controls let you see what sites your children have visited when you were away, and you can even block or unblock network access for individual devices.
For more information, go to mydlink.com or dlink.com
- View live video from your Cloud Camera, including a full-screen view. iPad users may purchase the mydlink+ app for multiple camera viewing.
- Supports H.264 video streaming for smooth high-quality video (specific models only.)
- Listen to audio from your camera’s microphone (audio-enabled models only)
- Save snapshots of your camera’s video to your iPhone or iPod Touch
- View the online status of your Cloud Cameras and Cloud Routers
- Remotely monitor and configure your Cloud Routers
- Access and view your camera's video feed (without audio) through your NVR.
- Support remote viewing period of five minutes in relay mode. Helpful 60 second left countdown timer.
This app is compatible with the following models:
- Cloud Cameras: DCS-930L, DCS-932L, DCS-942L, DCS-1130L, DCS-2132L, DCS-2310L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L, DCS-5230L, DCS-6010L, DCS-7010L
- Cloud Routers: DIR-600L/LW, DIR-605L/LW, DIR-619L, DIR-636L, DIR-826L, DIR-900L, DIR-905L
- NVR: DNR-322L
Note: For Cloud Storage support, please download the mydlink Access-NAS app.
1. Change device order : Drag and drop to change the device order.
2. ePTZ : Touch and drag to move your view around, and pinch to zoom in and out. (for supported models)
3. Night View: Toggle your camera's night view between Night Mode, Day Mode, and Automatic. (for supported models)
4. Motion/Sound detection : After setting on the mydlink website, you can enable and disable motion and sound detection from the app. (for supported models)
5. 2-way audio : You can now talk back with 2-way audio support. Just press the mic button then talk. (for supported models)
6. Playback : The new Playback screen lets you play back clips recorded to your device's onboard storage. (for supported models)
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 02, 2013
- D-Link Corporation
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (23)
- 8.2 MB