myAssistant - Personal Secretary
A full-featured personal assistant application for all English speakers!
Just say what it is you want and let myAssistant handle the rest! Search for content, send texts and emails, make calls, set reminders or create notes in a fun and simple way!
Important: In order to send texts, emails, or make calls, you MUST allow myAssistant access to your contacts when prompted at initial launch. Please read this description as well as the in-app tips to get the most out of myAssistant.
myAssistant is an independently developed personal assistant application. myAssistant is able to help you with a variety of everyday tasks like making calls, sending emails and texts, updating your Facebook status or sending a tweet, looking up facts, stocks, weather, flights, places to eat, create notes and reminders, or just about anything else you can imagine.
What makes myAssistant different than other digital assistant applications is the use of the best speech recognition technology, interface beauty, and simplicity along with the developer's dedication to continually improving the intelligence and functionality. myAssistant helps you quickly find the content and answers you are looking for.
myAssistant is designed to help you find the information you are looking for and allow you to immediately dive in deeper to find out more.
If you have issues, requests, or any other feedback, please visit the myAssistant website to leave your message.
(the in-app info screen has examples of each)
Send SMS text messages,
Call your contacts or a phone number,
Update Facebook status,
Get Wolfram|Alpha facts,
Get Yelp information,
Do Web searches,
Get Weather information,
And much more!
- Please note that this app does require an internet connection to function properly.
- This application is designed for English speakers.
- This app is for iOS 5+ only.
This version contains bug fixes.
If you are enjoying myAssistant please rate it :)
- If you are having issues with myAssistant finding your contacts' information, please ensure that the app is not blocked from your contacts by going to the Settings app, Privacy, Contacts.
- If you have issues with myAssistant recognizing your speech, please make sure to speak clearly, avoid slang, and use only in environments with minimal environmental noise.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 12, 2013
- Jake Sankey
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (12)
- 8.7 MB