My Contacts Backup Pro
iOS Universal Productivity
My Contacts Backup Pro is the easiest way to backup and restore your contacts all from your phone without needing a computer or synchronization. You can backup all your contacts with a single touch and send it to yourself as a .vcf attachment via email.
All contacts can then easily be restored any time by simply opening the .vcf file in your mailbox.
* Offline Backup. No need to sync to any server. Just email the backup file to yourself.
* Easy restore. No need to use any app to restore backup file. Just tap on the *.vcf backup file in the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mail client.
* Easily transfer contacts between iOS Devices using just an email client.
* Edit contacts (update, delete, add) using Wi-Fi Manager option via browser on your computer.
* Save vCard (VCF) backup file to your computer or upload from your computer via Wi-Fi Manager feature.
* In App vCard Restore
* Dropbox Support
* Remove identical or duplicate contacts.
* Export your contacts in the form of multiple vCard files.
* Save backup file to your computer via iTunes File Sharing feature.
* Set REMINDER to backup regularly (weekly or monthly)
* Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard) or Export Contacts as CSV (Excel) file
* Delete All Contacts in Address Book
* No ads.
IMPORTANT NOTE: After sending backup file (*.vcf) to yourself, please check your inbox to sees if message arrived and contains attachment (backup file). Sometimes email providers block attachments if attachment size is too large. Try with another mail account if possible, to send your backup file. Or save backup file to your computer via Wi-Fi Download option..
* Minor bugfixes
* Dropbox integration updated due to Dropbox API change