Multi languages translation and pronunciation -Google VS. Bing - iPronunciation HD
*In February 2010, The free Version for iphone has been ranked the TopFree 1 of Japan.
*The paid Version for iphone has entered the list of New and Noteworthy of Japan in Dec 8, 2009.
*In February 2010, The free Version for iphone has been ranked the Top 1 of the Productivity of the App store in more than 10 countries, such as Japan, Romania, India, Singapore, Russia, Indonesia and Turkey etc.
Are you still looking for a full-text mobile
translation application easy to use?
Are you still worrying about the pronunciation
when you see the text translated?
Welcome to use the application ipronunciation
which support the translation of full text to 60+ languages
and can add the pronunciation to 17 languages
(not including the languages whose pronunciation need not be added.)
*The languages that can be translated :
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech,
Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew,
Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay,
Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil,
Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
*The languages that can be added the pronunciation:
* TTS(Text To Speech )of 24 languages . Truly natural sounding voices.
The audio pronunciation can be used on-line.
Favorites, history , send by email ,share to Twitter，Facebook
Optimize for iOS 7.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 20, 2013
- Yuan Tian
- 6.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (5)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (41)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 60+ languages Translation+Voice+Pronunciation+OCR - Google & Bing - iPronunciation free
• 60+ languages Translation+Voice+Pronunciation+OCR - Google VS. Bing - iPronunciation FREE
• All in one Chinese laws
• Chinese Administrative Law
• Chinese Civil Law
• Chinese Civil Procedure Law & Arbitration Law
• Chinese Commercial Law
• Chinese Constitution
• Chinese Criminal Law & Criminal Procedure Law
• Chinese Economic Law
• Chinese Law Handbook
• WRadio-Wooden World Radio
• chinese Social Law
• iPronunciation Professional Edition