This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Productivity
For over 14 years MPG has been helping vehicle owners take better care of their cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, boats...
MPG is a log book for your car. It replaces the little notepad in your glovebox with an intelligent tracker. It tracks fuel, oil changes, tune-ups, inspections, tire rotations, windshield wipers, car washes, trips, and other miscellaneous expenses for your car
TRACK EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR VEHICLES
• Fill-ups - watch the trend of your fuel economy to know if something might be going wrong with your car.
• Trips - if you write off your mileage then have a good log will save you hundreds of dollars in taxes each year. (Or use it to track non-vehicle types of things such as a log to track where and how much you have hiked this year.)
• Services - in order to take care of your car and have it performing it's best
• Track an unlimited number of vehicles
• Service reminder to nag you to change your oil, get the car inspected, or whatever you want to setup.
• Email trip log to be reimbursed for travel.
• Reports generate statistics such as average miles per gallon, total cost of gas, and average price of gas. Fuel economy is calculated for the fuel entries. Time, distance and time per distance are calculated for trips.
• US, Metric, UK, and Canadian units are supported.
SAVE TIME WITH POCKETMONEY INTEGRATION
• After you enter a transaction into MPG, you can post the transaction to PocketMoney to save yourself time by ending the need to do double data entry. (PocketMoney is available on the AppStore)
• Built in backup and restore over local Wi-Fi network. (Requires SyncDocs)
• Import MPG for Palm OS data files over local Wi-Fi network. (Requires SyncDocs)
• Import and Export tab delimited text files (for use with spreadsheets) over local Wi-Fi network. (Requires SyncDocs)
Fixed crash on Edit Service screen.
Fixed display issue on Edit Service screen when dismissing keyboard.
Fixed issue with date being wrong when posting transaction to PocketMoney.