Timepage – Calendar by Moleskine
iOS iPhone Productivity
#1 Productivity App in 25+ countries. Selected by Apple as a Best of 2015 app.
“It’s the first calendar app that’s really won me over.” – The Next Web
Get Timepage – the most intuitive and delightful calendar app you’ll ever use. If you've tried other calendar apps but always felt they could be easier and more elegant, try Timepage today.
“Fun to use and provides essential consolidated information in a way that makes you want to use your calendar.”
“Moleskine Timepage keeps bringing us these terrific updates and enhancements, making the app better all the time. The exquisite interface and smooth animations already make the app not only beautiful but impressive.”
“The new calendar app Timepage will make you forget the rest.”
Timepage is a revolutionary smart calendar that is effortless to use. It makes every day more productive by combining your events, maps, contacts and weather into one easy app. Get it for yourself now and see why the most productive people use Timepage to manage their schedule. It works with your existing calendar so you don’t need to setup anything new.
–––WHAT PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT TIMEPAGE–––
• Uncluttered, stunning design that let’s you see a whole week at a glance and scroll into the future to see what’s next.
• Fully adjustable week calendar to show between five and ten days.
• An intuitive month heatmap that instantly shows when you are busy and free
• Personalise your calendar with authentic Moleskine themes colors
• Apple Watch app with weather, useful travel time complications and glance.
Plan Your Day:
• See beautifully animated temperature and rainfall forecasts for the day so you know what to wear and how to get around.
• You’ll never be late again! Timepage automatically gives you travel time estimates to walk, cycle, drive or catch public transport to your events. Get a ride with Uber directly from the event listing.
• Timepage will give you helpful hints like “2 hours free after this event then Gym at 6pm”.
• iOS today widgets for weather and events so essential info is always a swipe away.
It Just Works:
• The fastest and easiest event creation of any calendar app, just type something like “Coffee with George at Monks” and let Timepage take care of the details.
• Works with any calendar already on your iPhone like iCloud, Google Calendar, Outlook, Exchange, Facebook, Yahoo and CalDAV.
• Fast background sync so your events are always up to date when you edit events on the web, your computer or iPad.
• Search for events using Spotlight on your iPhone.
• Advanced calendar features you need like repeating events, reminders, calendar colours, app icon badge customisation, 24 hour time and more.
Download Timepage and make today more productive. You’ll get the same delightful feeling as when you open a new Moleskine notebook.
If you’ve got a question or something isn’t working quite right, please email us. It isn’t possible for us to respond directly to app reviews, you can contact us directly from the Menu > About > Ask Question.
We have put thousands of hours into creating Timepage, and reviews are reset every time we release an update. We read every single one. If you enjoy using Timepage please take a minute to leave us a nice review, thank you!
• Our weather data comes from our friends at the excellent Forecast.io and is featured with information about rainfall, wind, hourly temperature graph, sunrise and sunset times.
• Timepage is great as a school timetable or shift calendar.
• Timepage uses location data for accurate weather data, travel times and local information. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Stability improvements and bug fixes
We are working around the clock to update and improve Timepage, and reviews are reset every time we release an update. If you enjoy using Timepage please take a minute to leave us a nice review! If you’ve got a question or something isn’t working quite right, please email us. It isn’t possible for us to respond to app reviews, You can contact us directly from the Menu > Help > Ask Question.