This app was removed from the App Store.
Mocking Pad Lite
iOS iPad Productivity
Mocking Pad Lite will help you quickly and easily create sketch like wireframes of your application ideas. Low fidelity sketches can help you and your clients focus on whats really important in the early stages of application design and not get distracted by pixels and colours.
Mocking Pad Lite on the iPad is great for collaborating on designs: in face to face meetings you can pass the pad around between colleagues and clients to iterate rapidly.
* Minimal UI lets you focus and maximises the work area
* Large selection of prebuilt stencils for web and desktop
* Wide variety of layout tools (center, align, make same size etc.)
* Manage multiple projects
* Upto 3 pages per project
* iTunes file support
Upgrade to the full version of Mocking Pad using an in app purchase to get additional features and functionality:
* Mobile and markup stencils
* Share and collaborate with colleagues and clients through email and Dropbox
* Share your wireframes over your WiFi network in any web browser directly from your iPad
* Integrates with your workflow - export to Illustrator and Inkscape via SVG
* Unlimited pages per project
* Master pages allow you to to quickly build new pages based on existing ones
* Group stencils together and place them into global and project template galleries for easy reuse
Once you have upgraded you will receive all future Mocking Pad updates.
Mocking Pad development is continuing, let me know via the website or directly through the applications support request feature access what *you* want to see in future versions.
New Features - only in upgraded version
* Pages can be reordered by dragging them
* Tap and hold to select all stencils in a page or all stencils of the same type
* Added a stencil that allows the embedding of photos from your photo library
* Added a horizontal bar graph stencil
* Added a horizontal stacked bar graph stencil
* Added a funnel chart stencil
* Added an asymmetrical horizontal bar graph
* Added a rev counter
* Rare intermittent crash resolved
* Corrected location of one of the context help spots