The lite version provides all of the same names and dates available through the new.familysearch.org service. Users of the lite version who wish to add their own media content will need to acquire the full version of MobileTree (available as an in-app purchase).
Family history enthusiasts, take the opportunity to sign-up now for MobileTree, an app which provides access to the content available from the genealogy-rich website: new.familysearch.org. (be-aware that FamilySearch login credentials are required from the LDS or Mormon Church to use the app. Connect to the website:http://new.familysearch.org for accessibility requirements).
MobileTree has completed all of the requirements communicated by the FamilySearch organization and has been CERTIFIED as an approved access application.
Customers may use MobileTree to research content around their family tree including details to identify:
- An individual ancestor. What events are recorded for this individual including birth, death and burial?
- A family record. Can you identify an ancestor’s siblings? Who is the youngest child; who lived the longest? Where are they buried?
- Your pedigree record. Use MobileTree to see an ancestor’s parents, and grandparents using existing and available content.
MobileTree also provides the ability to add photo icons for family members. The full media features are available in the full version of MobileTree available as an in-app purchase.
Simply-put, MobileTree delivers mobile-friendly access to content provided through new.familysearch.org. Please make sure that you can acquire the appropriate credentials before downloading this app.
- Fixed a problem with accessing media that had been stored on the mobiletree.me server.
- Fixed a problem with the spouse sometimes getting loaded on initial launch.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 15, 2012
- AppTime, LLC
- 5.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (9)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.00 (82)