iOS iPhone Productivity
Mnesia is an application that helps you remember important things and put a structure to your life or work.
To quote Gerald Weinberg:
"What you don’t know may not hurt you, but what you don’t remember always does."
Mnesia lets you work with checklists in a structured way. First you design a checklist in an easy way on your iPhone. An example could be a "Go Camping" checklist where you add each task you need to perform before you are ready to go camping.
When you have designed the checklist you can start using it by just completing a task in the list. Doing that Mnesia takes a copy of the checklist and stores it in a folder named "Go Camping" each time you go camping a new copy is placed in that folder.
Checklists in Mnesia can be organized in folders and sub folders by simple "drag and drop" like on the home screen of the iPhone/iPad.
You can share a checklist by simply forwarding the checklist as an email or you can use the iTunes file share option.
With Mnesia you will always have the checklist in your palm where you need them.
- Create check list templates
- Order check lists in folders
- Use check lists
- Keep track on when a check list was used
- Keep track on how much work that has been performed according to the check list
- Share check list templates by sending them by email or iTunes file share
* iOS 7 flat design
* Create a checklist without a template
* Minor bug fixes