Mnesia is an application that helps you remember important things and put a structure to your life or work.
To quote Gerald Weinberg:
"What you don’t know may not hurt you, but what you don’t remember always does."
Mnesia let you work with check lists in a structured way. First you design a check list in an easy way on your iPhone. An example could be a "Go Camping" check list where you add each task you need to perform before you are ready to go camping.
When you have designed the check list you can start using it by just completing a task in the list. Doing that Mnesia takes a copy of the check list and stores it in a folder named "Go Camping" each time you go camping a new copy is placed in that folder.
Check lists in Mnesia can be organized in folders and sub folders by simple "drag and drop" like on the app desk top of the iphone/iPod.
You can share a check list by simply forwarding the check list as an email or you can use the iTunes file share option.
With Mnesia you will always have the check list in your palm where you need them.
- Create check list templates
- Order check lists in folders
- Use check lists
- Keep track on when a check list was used
- Keep track on how much work that has been performed according to the check list
- Share check list templates by sending them by email or iTunes file share
Enhanced to support the iPhone 5 and the latest iPod touch
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 21, 2013
- Trifork A/S
- 0.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data