MindNode – Delightful Mind Mapping
50% OFF DURING APPSANTA THIS YEAR - FIND MORE GREAT APPS ON APPSANTA.CO
MindNode makes mind mapping easy. Mind maps are a visual representation of your ideas, starting with a central thought and growing from there. This allows you to brainstorm & organize your thoughts in an intuitive way, so you can focus on the idea behind it.
Being featured by Apple as an “App Store Best”, MindNode has helped students, artists and project managers to be more creative with less effort.
Just Start With Your Ideas
Easily jot down your thoughts and add as many mind maps as you like to MindNode's infinite canvas. You can even cross connect nodes from all your maps.
• Create new nodes with a tap of your finger
• Drag and drop to move or reconnect nodes
• Create multiple mind maps on one canvas
• Have endless ideas on a self-expanding canvas
Think Content, Not Layout
Highlight your thoughts with style and let your mind map auto-magically arrange itself, so nothing gets in your way.
• Simply hide and show entire branches
• Drag and drop nodes to rearrange your ideas
• Automatically reorganize complicated mind maps
• Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and stroke widths
Everywhere, Every Way
With MindNode and iCloud all your mind maps are on all your devices. Need them elsewhere? Just export your mind maps to an open format, text file or as an image.
• Share interactive documents publicly via the web through our new MyMindNode service
• Access all your mind maps from your iPhone, iPad or Mac using iCloud
• Open files from your Dropbox and save them back to it
• Export your mind maps to other apps as PDF, OPML, PNG, FreeMind or text file
• MindNode Pro
The most powerful and flexible version of MindNode includes iCloud sharing. Available on the Mac App Store.
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! IdeasOnCanvas offers free support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, or on twitter at @mindnode.
- Improves iCloud initialization during app launch to workaround an iCloud Drive issue on iOS 8.1
- Fixes a crash during node copying
- Fixes a crash related to straight cross connections
- Fixes a crash during document renaming
- Correctly enable bold and italic for some fonts (e.g. Gill Sans)
- Correctly align camera popover
- Fixes an issue related to incorrectly selected nodes
If you like what we are doing, please consider reviewing us on the App Store. Thank you!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 1 week ago
- IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- 5.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (23)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (856)