MindNode makes mind mapping easy. Mind maps are a visual representation of your ideas, starting with a central thought and growing from there. This allows you to brainstorm & organize your thoughts in an intuitive way, so you can focus on the idea behind it.
Being featured by Apple as an “App Store Best”, MindNode has helped students, artists and project managers to be more creative with less effort.
Just Start With Your Ideas
Easily jot down your thoughts and add as many mind maps as you like to MindNode's infinite canvas. You can even cross connect nodes from all your maps.
• Create new nodes with a tap of your finger
• Drag and drop to move or reconnect nodes
• Create multiple mind maps on one canvas
• Have endless ideas on a self-expanding canvas
Think Content, Not Layout
Highlight your thoughts with style and let your mind map auto-magically arrange itself, so nothing gets in your way.
• Simply hide and show entire branches
• Drag and drop nodes to rearrange your ideas
• Automatically reorganize complicated mind maps
• Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and stroke widths
Everywhere, Every Way
With MindNode and iCloud all your mind maps are on all your devices. Need them elsewhere? Just export your mind maps to an open format, text file or as an image.
• Share interactive documents publicly via the web through our new MyMindNode service
• Access all your mind maps from your iPhone, iPad or Mac using iCloud
• Open files from your Dropbox and save them back to it
• Export your mind maps to other apps as PDF, OPML, PNG, FreeMind or text file
• MindNode Pro
The most powerful and flexible version of MindNode includes iCloud sharing. Available on the Mac App Store.
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! IdeasOnCanvas offers free support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, or on twitter at @mindnode.
• Add an image to any node
• Select and resize images directly on the canvas
• View embedded images in full screen
• On iPad the inspector is now in a sidebar
• On all devices the inspector no longer closes when changing the selection. Instead it will update to reflect the current selection.
• Added Brazilian Portuguese localization
• Faster document loading
• Improved text input
• Fixed a crash when entering text while iCloud forces a document reload
• Fixed a crash related to rotating the device
• Reordered the canvas menu to make it easier to fold and unfold
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- 8.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (7)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (797)