Microsoft To Do
iOS Universal Productivity
Got something on your mind? Get Microsoft To Do. Whether you want to increase your productivity, decrease your stress levels, or just free up some mental space, Microsoft To Do makes it easy to plan your day and manage your life.
With Microsoft To Do, you can:
• Stay focused with My Day, a personalized daily planner with suggested tasks
• Get your lists anywhere, on any device
• Share lists and assign tasks with your friends, family, colleagues, and classmates
• Personalize your lists with bold and colorful backgrounds
• Set one-time or recurring due dates and reminders
• Break your tasks into manageable steps
• Add notes to any task
• Attach files up to 25 MB to any task
• Sync your tasks between Outlook and To Do
• Group your lists together by topic or project
Whether it's for work, school, or home, To Do helps you organize and simplify your plans. To Do is free and available on all your devices.
Learn more: https://to-do.microsoft.com
Follow us on Twitter: @MicrosoftToDo
Have an idea or feature suggestion? https://todo.uservoice.com/
Need support? https://todosupport.helpshift.com/
Today we have something a little special to announce—we have a brand new look!
You’ll notice your lists look a little different now: we’ve removed the large headers and given your tasks a little pop.
We now have full color backgrounds. Choose from an image, plain or pastel colors. And each list can still be individually customized.
You can now drag and drop between lists and tasks. Try out the following:
- Drag a step to another task or turn it into a task by dragging it into the list.
- Drag a task to another list, add it to My Day or drag to Important to star it.
Select multiple tasks by long-pressing on one, dragging it and then tapping another one. You can then drag these tasks to the New List button to create a new list from them.
Finally you can long-press on a list, drag it and select multiple other lists to add them to a group.
And if all of that wasn’t enough, we’ve also given our logo a refresh.
Came here looking for a bug fix, left with a brand new look.
Love it? Let us know on Twitter or Facebook - @MicrosoftToDo.