* Comprehensive Solution for Managing Meetings *
Got No.1 Productivity iPad in many stores around the world
Rated a 5-Stars App by Apps Magazine
Said about Meeting Minutes:
“ This app is a dream come true for those of us in charge of taking minutes “
“ Great app, makes keeping and distributing minutes easy “
“ Perfect for meeting scripts “
1- VISUAL SEATING
- Visual seating for 20 attendees
- 3 different meeting rooms themes and tables
- Ability to move attendee chairs around the table
- Drag and drop an attendee chair at the exit sign to delete from a meeting.
- Representation of tele-attendees
2- MEETING SCHEDULING
- Scheduling from imported calendar
- Scheduling from imported previous meetings
- Two way synch with the calendar
- Geo tagging when scheduling meetings
- Adding attendees and documents while scheduling a meeting
- Scheduling recurring meetings
- Invite other attendees by sharing scheduled meeting calender
3- MEETING AGENDA
- Ability to copy and paste agenda items from any text and every line will be added as a separate agenda item.
- Ability to change the order of the agenda items
4- MEETING DOCUMENTS
- Keep meeting documents within the meeting room drawer.
- Drag documents to the meeting table to associate with the current meeting
- View documents while taking text notes
- Support for PDF, iWork, MS Office, RTF and simple Text files
- Search capability within the documents drawer
- Search filters for documents and photos
5- MEETING NOTES
- Adding text notes
- Adding handwritten notes or drawings
- Shortcuts on the meeting table for notes
- Any text, handwritten notes or drawings are included automatically within the meeting minutes
6- MEETING ATTENDEES
- Selecting meeting attendees when scheduling the meeting or on the go during the meeting.
- Highlight all attendees and with one click they are all represented on the meeting table
- Edit the details of the attendee and write your own personal comments
- Mark the attendee as a male or a female
- Import attendees from the contacts or add them manually
- Two way synch with the iPad contacts
- Intelligent search for attendees
7- MEETING RECORDING
- Clear recording for many hours
- Labeling who is currently talking to easily identify during the playback
- Archive recording files for all past meetings which can be exported using the iTunes
8- MEETING CAMERA
- Capturing whiteboard snapshots while in a meeting
- Scan documents and attach to meeting minutes
- Right and left handed photo taking positions
- Capture photo to the attendees or the meeting room to visually remember later the meeting.
- Ability to save the photo taken with a unique name.
9- MEETING ACTION POINTS
- Take action points during the meeting
- Assign attendees to the action points taken
- Define a due date for every single action point
- Ability to add action points directly to the attendee by long pressing the attendee chair
- Send action points directly to the attendee
10- MEETINGS ARCHIVING
- Ability to play back the recorded files and showing the name of the speaker.
- Archive all general meeting info plus a snapshot of the meeting table along with the seating arrangement of the meeting attendees.
- Archive the meeting minutes with the ability to re-open and modify.
11- MEETING MINUTES
- Automatically generate the minutes of the meeting if chosen when exiting a meeting.
- Ability to edit the meeting minutes
- An edit toolbar that contains bold, italic and underlined lines , large and small font size , different colors and different fonts.
- View and edit the MoM in full screen
- Exporting the meeting minutes to the Dropbox account.
- Open In feature for the meeting minutes
- Ability to print the MoM
- Sharing and sending the minutes by email to all attendees.
- Attaching meeting documents to the MoM
* Fixes in the Meeting Drawings
* Sorting in Finished meetings is now by the actual end date
* Performance Enhancements
* Now you can easily open a document from the drawer, delete or add to a current meeting.
What's New in Version 3.2
* Solved stability issues
* Now you can start your meeting immediately pressing on the power button
* Full Screen View and edit to your Meeting Notes
* Freely edit your meeting Notes and Agenda even after the meeting is finished
* UX enhancements and bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 04, 2014
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (72)
- 42.1 MB