iOS iPhone Productivity
4 cool measuring tools for the everyday insanity. Now you can check the volume or the mountain height with your device. Or you want to measure some angle or gradient?
-digital display for minimum value, maximum value, average value and the peak value in decibel
-analog decibel display
-reset for min. and max.
- visual LED display, particularly when normal values are exceeded
Note: This phonometer is not a substitute for a professional measuring instrument and may differ from actual values, because the built-in microphone was not designed for this purpose! iPod Touch users will need an external microphone.
Inclinometer / Clinometer
- individual calibration for landscape and portrait format
- measuring begins at the horizontal or vertical position
- scrollable ruler in centimetres (up to 15 cm) or in inches ( up to 6 inches)
Note: Before measuring always calibrate in the appropriate format! This inclinometer is not a substitute for a professional measuring instrument and can deviate from actual values (depending on built-in acceleration sensors). Can also be used as a bubble/water level!
- individual calibration for landscape and vertical format
- horizontal measuring
- vertical measuring
-digital display of height in meters and feet
-visual LED display for reception accuracy (variations)
-uses GPS data from the device
-fix issue with dB - Meter