MarginNote Free - Highlight, Organize, Review and Sync Daily Notes & Annotations Easily
iOS Universal Productivity
*** Reading & Studying will NEVER be the same! ***
MarginNote is the smart way to capture, organize, and review your book annotations & notes.
Now, MarginNote provide 5 powerful tools to create multi-dimensional notebook from fragmented annotations & notes:
book margin | hierarchy outline | mind map | hashtags | flashcards.
These tools help to create more dimensions of knowledge in your brain, it will help you to truly master the knowledge.
=== PERFECT FOR ===
• Creative People.
• Everyone with ideas, vital information, dreams, and more!
== The World’s Most Engaging and Impactful Education App ==
MarginNote has quickly become a favorite mobile app among ambitious, creative, and intelligent achievers searching to maximize their note taking and knowledge integration. It has generated a major buzz on social media and its diverse fans are spreading across the globe!
* Turn your book annotations & notes into flashcards
Organize them into one Mindmap
* Integration with Anki, Evernote,OmniOutliner, and iThoughts.
Sync your Data, Sync your Notes, Sync your Minds with most powerful study tools.
* All ideas in one Mindmap.
Highlights, notes, summary, citations, voices organized in one place.
* Organize your notes with ease.
Easily manage hierarchy structure of the notes with a swipe of a finger.
* View notes in the visible margin of your document.
Organize notes by outline & Mindmap
** MARGIN NOTE IS THE BEST **
Other education apps don’t let users see their notes and their main document text at the same time. MarginNote is totally different and completely better!
MarginNote also eliminates the need for users to lug around heavy, bulky textbooks and notebooks. All of their data is ready for them in one place and users can organize and reorganize their notes with the swipe of a finger! This ease-of-use is a huge difference between MarginNote and other note apps.
=== MarginNote FEATURES ===
• Intuitive, sleek interface.
• Feature-rich & Easy to use.
• Your notes in the visible margin.
• Organizing all your note cards by intuitive swipe & drag gestures in Outline mode.
• Place all your note cards into a large mindmap space to make your brain more creative.
• Hashtag features & Powerful search across all your notebooks.
• Space-repetition study flashcards like Anki.
• Seamless syncing with Dropbox and Evernote.
• Sync books with iCloud.
• Export to OmniOutliner, iThoughts, Anki.
• Fast transfer between iPhone and iPad by WIFI.
• Updates to ensure flawless use and new bonus features.
== IT’S ABOUT STREAMLINING AND ENERGIZING YOUR NOTE TAKING PROCESS ==
Whether its capturing insights for school, work, or personal growth, MarginNote can help make it happen effortlessly. It also doesn’t matter if you are great at note taking or horrible at it, or if you’ve ever used a note-taking app before! MarginNote’s intuitive design and purpose-built features will be your gateway to instant productivity.
*** POPULAR FEATURE ***
Effortlessly access EVERYTHING in one highly flexible Mindmap: Highlights, notes, summary, citations, and voices, all organized in one place!
MarginNote is the only note taking app you’ll ever need! Staying organized, engaged, and in-control just got really simple and effective: MarginNote!
Feel free to drop us a line! We’re always listening to your suggestions to improve MarginNote! If you have any issues with the app, just contact us and we will help you!
** Are you loving MarginNote? We’d love to hear about it! Please take a moment to leave us a nice review. It really helps! **
While you’re in the sharing mood, go ahead and throw us a like on Facebook too, THANKS.
We appreciate your support greatly! You inspire us to make more great apps like MarginNote.
Dropbox sync fix (Must update! because Dropbox will close the datastore api on April 29th)
Support Apple pencil.
Hybrid mode for outline and mindmap.
View the book source of every note.
Fix dead loop of web browser.
Grid view for book and notebook list.
Fix MindManager export bug.