Mailroom - Gmail and Google Apps Mail Client
Mailroom provides seamless integration between Gmail's world class mobile web app and familiar iPhone conventions, along with progressive web interface enhancements for features Google left out, giving you access to your local iPhone Address Book, attachment viewing, managed offline reading/replying/composition, and more.
Whether you have a single Gmail or Google Apps for your Domain account, or several, Mailroom makes your Gmail experience on your iPhone incredible.
Data connections got you down? Mailroom's HTML5 offline support keeps a version of your recently read and received messages on your phone, so you can read, reply, and compose messages without Edge, 3g or Wifi.
Have more than one account? You're going to love Mailroom. Moving between accounts is faster and more useful. Mailroom's "TrueNew" message count badges tell you not just how many unread messages you have, but how many are new since the last time you loaded the app. No more unread message anxiety thanks to Mailroom!
On "Badges" and "Push:
Mailroom customers, we heard you loud and clear about badging and push notifications. While we currently don't support push notifications directly, we're integrating with partners to deliver push. Mailroom already integrates with Prowl and Boxcar to deliver push notifications! We are working to provide even more push-notification integration points as quickly as possible.
* Easy switching between multiple Gmail AND Google Apps for Business accounts.
* Gmail's built in threaded conversations!
* Offline (HTML5 Storage) mode keeps your Gmail FAST, only loading what you need each time. It also lets you read, reply, and compose without a data connection. The accounts screen will indicate which accounts are available for offline viewing.
* "TrueNew" message count badges show total unread counts and the number of new unread messages since you last opened Mailroom.
* View with images! View HTML email message as they were meant to be seen in a proper viewer with multi-touch viewing!
* Optional Badge Icons to display unread or "TrueNew" message counts.
* Always pick up right where you left off! Mailroom remembers where you were last, in every account!
* Add To:, CC:, and BCC: recipients from either Google contacts or your native iPhone Contacts address book
* Attachment viewer supports .pdf, .doc, .docx, .htm, .html, .pdf, .txt, .xls, .xlsx, .jpg, .tiff, .gif, .mp3, .aac, .mp4 files and more
* Built-in web browser lets you view links in you email without leaving Mailroom, or go to Safari - your choice!
* Built-in picture viewer lets you pinch zoom image attachments and save them to iPhoto!
* TextExpander support while composing, replying, and forwarding email!
Experience Gmail as it's meant to be used - labels, threaded conversations, blazing fast speed - in one easy-to-use mail application.
- Fix for iOS 4
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 12, 2012
- David Martorana
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (70)
- 1.0 MB