iOS Universal Productivity
Get the mail.com iOS app and experience powerful mobile email while on the move.
The mail.com iOS app brings comprehensive functionality to your mobile device. Perfect for iPhone and iPad users, the free email app from mail.com puts a wealth of productivity tools directly into your hand. Combine your email addresses and view your communications from one, centralized interface whilst on the move. Additionally, you can enable push notifications to ensure you never miss an important email ever again. Discover the many features of the mail.com email app and get your mails whenever you need them, wherever you are.
Practical and Convenient
The mail.com free email app allows you to set email tones so you know exactly when you have received new mail—keeping you up-to-date with friends, family and colleagues with a personalized notifications. Additionally, you will also find a many organizational features that our webmail solution provides. This means you can easily access your contacts so you can better stay in touch with those who matter. The mail.com email client for iOS enabled devices also includes powerful security features to ensure your communications are never compromised.
The free email app for iOS is simple to install and intuitive to use. In fact, its user-friendly nature make managing your email a breeze—giving you the opportunity to write, reply and organize your mail whilst on the move. Syncing between multiple devices is also possible, allowing you to move seamlessly from your iPhone to your iPad, or vice v versa, without breaking your concentration. Finally, with support for the Apple Watch, you can even manage your communications from your wrist. All you need to do is sign up for an email account from mail.com and download the app to enjoy these great features:
•100% free to download
•Convenient push notifications
•Increased security thorough PIN protection
•Mobile access to your mail.com contacts
•Powerful organizational tools
We’d love to hear what you think and we welcome your feedback and user experiences with the iPhone and iPad app. Contact us today and help us improve your email experience.
With this version the following adaptions and improvements for Mail and Cloud are released:
- the HEIC format will now automatically be converted when adding it as an attachment
- the editing of the folderlist was improved
- when editing the maillist the number of selected mails is displayed at the top of the screen
- removal of the Watch Extension - you will still be able to receive notifications and use actions
- the account order will now be saved which avoids a change in the order when updating
Additionally we fixed the following bugs:
- displaying mails twice
- displaying of unread mails in your outbox although the outbox does not have any unread mails
- iPhone X fixes concerning the "safe area"
- If you have feature requests or suggestions, we'd like to hear from you. Just send us feedback by tapping the info button in the app's side menu and then selecting Feedback from the list.