Ever find yourself digging into your mobile because you need to dial a number into your work phone?
Now you can dial land lines directly from your iPhone. It appears to be magic.
MagicDial Allows you to:
* Keep your contacts in a single spot – on your iPhone.
* Magically dial your contacts with just a touch of your iPhone.
* Save Minutes by using your home or business phone more often.
* Impress your Friends.
Follow the three easy steps.
1. Find the contact in MagicDial
2. Pickup a land line handset with a dial tone.
3. Press Dial on your iPhone, while holding your iPhone a few inches from the handset.
* Uses your existing contacts.
* Displays contacts in a flatted and more intuitive means.
* Accounts for 9 and 1 prefixes.
How it works:
MagicDial plays tones which a land line interprets as numbers being dialed. These tones do the dialing so you don't have to.
* MagicDial dials land lines phones and will NOT dial cellular phones and may not work on many VOIP phones.
* MagicDial instigates a real phone call on the landline. Usage charges may apply.
* MagicDial works in any country in which DTMF is supported.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 02, 2008
- Bizmosis Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (19)
- 1.1 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Dotti's Food Score
• Scene Seeker - Los Angeles
• Scene Seeker - New York City
• TalentServed Mobile
• Talk Like A Pirate
• iTranslate - French
• iTranslate - French (Lite)
• iTranslate - German
• iTranslate - German (lite)
• iTranslate - Italian
• iTranslate - Italian (Lite)
• iTranslate - Spanish
• iTranslate - Spanish (Lite)
• iTranslate - Ultimate
• iTranslate - Ultimate (Lite)
• iTranslate Conversations for iPad