iOS iPad Productivity
Luna Display is the only hardware solution that turns any iPad into a true, wireless second display.
UNLOCK YOUR IPAD’S POTENTIAL
Luna Display seamlessly extends your Mac desktop to your iPad, creating a wireless second monitor with stunning image quality. Available for Mini DisplayPort or USB-C, Luna sets up in seconds: simply plug Luna into your Mac, launch the Luna app, and you’re off and running. Hardware is available for purchase at lunadisplay.com.
WORKS OVER WIFI AND USB
Powered by our unique LIQUID technology, Luna was designed from the very beginning to work wirelessly. However if Wi-Fi is not available, you can also connect your devices over USB.
FULLY APPLE COMPATIBLE
Luna Display acts as a complete extension to your Mac, with full support for:
· External keyboards
· Apple Pencil
· Touch interactions (pinching, panning, zooming, tapping)
· Luna requires a Mac running macOS 10.10, Yosemite (or later). For optimal performance we recommend these configurations: MacBook Air (2012 and later), MacBook Pro (2012 and later), Mac mini (2012 and later), iMac (2012 and later), Mac Pro (Late 2013).
· Luna requires an iPad running iOS 9.1 (or later): iPad 2 (or later), any iPad Mini and any iPad Pro.
Luna fully integrates with our award-winning drawing software Astropad. Luna extends both Astropad Standard and Astropad Studio to provide the ultimate drawing experience with the best second screen solution for iPad. With Luna, you are no longer limited by the size of your Mac display.
THE POWER OF OUR LIQUID TECHNOLOGY
Using our proprietary LIQUID Technology, Luna Display provides crystal clear image quality, reliable performance, and wireless flexibility.
· Uncompromised image quality
· Lag-free performance at 60 frames per second
· GPU acceleration, so your Mac stays fast and optimized
· Hand optimized ARM assembly to maximize battery life
· Velocity Control, which analyzes network conditions dozens of times per second
· “Luna’s visual fidelity is frankly stunning” — TechCrunch
· “Luna will change your travel workflow” — iMore
· “For the first time a wireless solution has impressed us” — Apple Insider
GET IN TOUCH
· Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Twitter & Instagram: @lunadisplayhq
· Facebook: facebook.com/lunadisplayhq
Luna Display now features the newest generation of our LIQUID Video Engine. Here’s what to expect with this update:
* Up to 2x more responsive: You’ll notice significantly reduced latency and a faster screen refresh rate (especially over USB and strong WiFi connections).
* Up to 4x better GPU performance: Accelerated GPU support means a smoother and more powerful display performance.
This release requires you update both your Mac and iPad. Visit the iOS App Store to update your iPad app. If you aren’t automatically prompted to update the Mac app, you can download the latest versions at lunadisplay.com/hello