LogTen Pro Pilots Logbook for iPad
"LogTen Pro is my favorite aviation app!"
- Jeffrey Robert Moss, CEO of Flying Like the Pro's and 2010 CFI of the year
“...The iPad version adds that native full screen logbook that is just SO NICE to use compared to the little iPhone. This couldn't be more flexible or convenient! Thanks for the great App and cross device functionality!”
- Peter Fruehling
The leading international pilot logbook for iPhone (also available for the Mac, and iPad in their respective App Stores), LogTen Pro is the tool of choice for tens of thousands of pilots in nearly 200 countries, and every major airline. We design everything to be completely customizable for your type of flying, country, region or company so you can track exactly what you need.
iPad vs. iPhone, what’s the difference?
LogTen Pro for iPad, as the name suggests, is a full blown professional logbook built specifically to take advantage of the unique user interface offered by the iPad. It leverages the same core infrastructure as the Mac and iPhone versions of LogTen Pro to give you unmatched capabilities on the go, but thanks to the large screen and touch capabilities of the iPad, interacting with your logbook is a whole new experience.
SPEED AND EFFICIENCY
what takes three taps on the iPhone you can do in one on the iPad. Your data is always visible, and with popovers and inline editing adding new flights is faster, and easier than ever before.
COMPLETELY RE-DESIGNED REPORT INTERFACE
+ Automatically detects your region so you don’t have to sift through logbooks for other countries.
+ Simply touch a report and you can select a date range and then view it full screen before choosing to export or share via my.logten.com.
Gives you running totals for the selected group so you can see at a glance how much PIC or XC time you have for a particular period or aircraft.
SYNC WITH IPHONE OR IPOD TOUCH
Allows you to sync flights from your iPhone or iPod Touch while on the go (requires LogTen Pro for iPhone)!
- Enter data quickly and intuitively
- Simple configuration makes LogTen Pro simple for all types of pilots - you have access to all the power, but don't have to deal with anything that doesn't apply to you!
- Syncs wirelessly with LogTen Pro for the Mac or LogTen Pro for iPad**
- Instructors and examiners can digitally sign your logbook right on the screen
- Search Flights, Aircraft, Types, Places, People and Certificates
- Track Trips, flights, deadheads, reserve and standby duties and more
- Filter your time any way you want or define your own limits and currency with powerful Smart Groups
- Visual limits lets you see at a glance if there's any issues with your schedule
- Generate and view reports right on your phone, then publish to logten.com to share online!
- Export data in a variety of formats and email for use anywhere.
- Built-in, 28000+ airport database
- Automatic night time calculation
- Automatic great circle distance calculation
- Real time duty, rest and flight time tracking
- Use local or zulu time entry
- Take your entire logbook with you
- Take photos with your iPad 2 and assign to any resource!
- Fully manage all Aircraft, Types, Places, People and Certificates
- When used with Mac or iPad functions as complete backup of your data
Or sign up for our mailing list at coradine.com!
**Syncing with Mac requires LogTen Pro for the Mac 6.0 or later.
**Syncing with iPhone requires LogTen Pro for iPhone 6.0 or later.
***WiFi connection required for syncing.
Fixes and Updates:
- Corrected an issue which caused Currency Groups to calculate too conservatively
- Addressed an issue that could result in an "Unable to Load Data!" alert when viewing People records only containing IDs (records without Names)
Updated Reports and Exporters:
- Updated the Swiss FOCA and UK CAA CAP407 Reports to show Total Instrument time instead of Actual Instrument time
- Addressed an issue causing the Total Aeronautical Experience in Australian reports from displaying less than 10 minutes correctly
- Added a new Summary for AirlineApp.com counting Military Sorties
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 16, 2013
- Coradine Aviation Systems
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (146)
- 41.1 MB