LogTen Pro Pilots Logbook for iPad
"LogTen Pro is my favorite aviation app!"
- Jeffrey Robert Moss, CEO of Flying Like the Pro's and 2010 CFI of the year
“...The iPad version adds that native full screen logbook that is just SO NICE to use compared to the little iPhone. This couldn't be more flexible or convenient! Thanks for the great App and cross device functionality!”
- Peter Fruehling
Now with iCloud Sync! LogTen Pro is the leading international pilot logbook for iPhone (also available for the Mac, and iPad in their App Stores). LogTen Pro is the tool of choice for tens of thousands of pilots in nearly 200 countries, and every major airline. We design everything to be completely customizable for your type of flying, country, region or company so you can track exactly what you need.
iPad vs. iPhone, what’s the difference?
LogTen Pro for iPad, as the name suggests, is a full blown professional logbook built specifically to take advantage of the unique user interface offered by the iPad. It leverages the same core infrastructure as the Mac and iPhone versions of LogTen Pro to give you unmatched capabilities on the go, but thanks to the large screen and touch capabilities of the iPad, interacting with your logbook is a whole new experience.
SPEED AND EFFICIENCY
what takes three taps on the iPhone you can do in one on the iPad. Your data is always visible, and with popovers and inline editing adding new flights is faster, and easier than ever before.
COMPLETELY RE-DESIGNED REPORT INTERFACE
+ Automatically detects your region so you don’t have to sift through logbooks for other countries.
+ Simply touch a report and you can select a date range and then view it full screen before choosing to export or share via my.logten.com.
Gives you running totals for the selected group so you can see at a glance how much PIC or XC time you have for a particular period or aircraft.
- Enter data quickly and intuitively
- Simple configuration makes LogTen Pro simple for all types of pilots - you have access to all the power, but don't have to deal with anything that doesn't apply to you!
- Your entire logbook stays in perfect sync across all your devices via iCloud*
- Instructors and examiners can digitally sign your logbook right on the screen
- Search Flights, Aircraft, Types, Places, People and Certificates
- Track Trips, flights, deadheads, reserve and standby duties and more
- Filter your time any way you want or define your own limits and currency with powerful Smart Groups
- Visual limits lets you see at a glance if there's any issues with your schedule
- Generate and view reports right on your phone, then publish to logten.com to share online!
- Export data in a variety of formats and email for use anywhere.
- Built-in, 28000+ airport database
- Automatic night time calculation
- Automatic great circle distance calculation
- Real time duty, rest and flight time tracking
- Use local or zulu time entry
- Take your entire logbook with you
- Take photos with your iPad 2 and assign to any resource!
- Fully manage all Aircraft, Types, Places, People and Certificates
- When used with Mac or iPad functions as complete backup of your data
Or sign up for our mailing list at coradine.com!
*iCloud Sync requires iOS 6 and LTP 6.5 or later.
If you don't use iCloud Sync, you can use WIFI which requires LogTen Pro 6.0 or later for iPhone and Mac, sold separately.
WiFi connection required for Sync; if iPhone/iPad/iPod and Mac cannot join the same local network then a direct computer-WiFi connection can be created on all Macs with an airport (wireless) card.
What's new in 6.5.1
This is a follow-up update to our iCloud release focusing on stability and performance!
- Searching for airports in the To, From, or Approach place when logging flights no longer causes the app to quit unexpectedly. The Approach location also automatically populates the flight "TO" destination.
- Addressed an issue with Currency Groups calculating '0' if checkboxes are used as operators.
- Addressed stability issues when viewing images or making changes in the Settings pane.
- Fixed a problem loading People lists in certain device region settings.
- Addressed a problem with scheduled entries reverting to original status after syncing.
What's new in 6.5
This is our largest update of LogTen Pro 6, ever!
- iCloud Sync is here! Now you can sync all of your Mac and iOS devices via iCloud, seamlessly and automatically.
- The Flight list view now shows ALL flights at once, just like the Mac version, and it's FAST.
- DOZENS of Report improvements and additions! Shared reports are faster and now enhanced for Retina displays.
- Smart Groups are now faster, easier, and sync seamlessly!
- Over 200 bug fixes and performance improvements...
Please visit help.coradine.com for detailed release notes
If you enjoy using LogTen Pro, please take a moment to leave a review, it really helps!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 08, 2014
- Coradine Aviation Systems
- 40.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (48)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (252)