iOS Universal Productivity
An advanced list management app. Check out “List! Lite” for free before purchasing. As this is the most commonly requested feature, please note that List! does not yet have iCloud/synchronization support.
• Multiple nested lists
• Landscape support
• Multiline list item titles
• Notes, priorities, and due dates/times
• Help screens and ‘How To’ tip balloons
• Icon badge number
• Delete Checked/Check All/Uncheck All actions
• Copy/Delete/Move multiple items at a time
• Dynamic sorting on multiple attributes
• In-app email of list and list items
• In-app settings
• Export/import list and list items via HTML email
• Import list items via text
• Badge background updates
• List item alert notifications
Features not currently supported:
• Repeating due dates
Important: Before upgrading, create a backup of your List! data. From the ‘Your Lists’ Screen, tap the Tools button in the bottom toolbar, then tap Mail, and then HTML (or Mail HTML on the iPad). Send the email to an account that you can access from your iOS device Mail app. At the top of the email is an import link that you can tap to import your data back into the List! app.
Thanks to everyone who’s supported List! by leaving a review, offering suggestions, or reporting issues/bugs.
When updates come out, it really helps if you take some time and update your rating/review in the App Store.
What’s new in 2.11:
iOS 8 compatibility.
Fixed crash bug when showing/hiding sublists in list picker.
Fixed intermittent crash bug when tapping back button.
Fixed text formatting in tip balloons.
Removed white edge from app icon.