Lightning Co-Browser for iPad
This is the iPad member of the "Lightning" family of browsers supporting "browser sharing" which allows you to link a number of browsers together and "Co-Browse" the internet with your friends. All that is required is you give your browser a name and you can then connect to each other's browsers using Push Notifications. Browser sharing works on cellular networks and through firewalls as it is based on a combination of both http and udp protocols.
All Lightning browsers also feature aggressive caching of pages previously viewed, fully rendered, that makes for a snappier browsing experience hence the name. You can enter web site URLs or search terms into the unified search interface selecting the search engine used from 9 preconfigured search engines.
If an external display is connected Lightning will display the current web page as you navigate for presentations.
For casual browsing or sharing the latest site you have stumbled upon, Lightning is the new way to share browsing on your iPad, iPhone or Mac with your friends.
Now displays TVOut on external monitor + minor bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 30, 2012
- John Holdsworth
- 0.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• ColorMail - Color Email iPhone & iPad
• DrawMail - Draw Emails on iPhone
• FindSpace - Disk Usage in Tree Form
• iRail European Rail Timetables
• iRail European Timetables for iPad
• Lightning Mobile
• Lightning Web Browser
• OneWorld Translator
• Simplicity Web Browser
• SoundMatrix II - ToneMatrix for iPhone
• TheOracle - Web Multi-Search
• Video Call for iPhone
• Visual Web