This app was removed from the App Store.
Leak-Off Test Analyzer
iOS iPhone Productivity
This app provides for Technicians, Drillers, Toolpushers, Drilling Engineers, Students and others professionals of the oil industry a very helpfull tool to analysis and use during the performing of the leak-off test in wellsite.
About the Leak-off Test on drilling operations:
A test to determine the strength or fracture pressure of the open formation, usually conducted immediately after drilling below a new casing shoe.
Initially, pumping fluid into the borehole results in volumetric compression of the drilling mud column and elastic expansion of the casing string plus rock around the borehole. As the pressure in the borehole increases, the leak-off pressure (LOP) is reached when the relationship between pressure increase and volume of fluid pumped deviates from linear. This occurs when fluid begins to diffuse into the formation at a more rapid rate as the rock begins to dilate. Generally, a LOT is a test that finishes immediately after LOP is reached.
For new features, report bugs, improvements and suggestions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Intuitive graphical interface with background color white/black;
2. Ability to work with data files on iCloud and on device;
3. Set ranges for graph;
4. Graph Options:
- Surface Pressure and Volume Pumped versus Pumping Time;
- Surface Pressure and Pumping Time versus Volume Pumped;
5. Data edition (add, edit/save, insert, remove);
6. Ability to send screenshots in format PNG and PDF by email;
7. Ability to print via AirPrint
8. Tap with finger and moving it in the graph area to obtain Choke Pressure, Equivalent Density, Equivalent Gradient, Volume Pumped and Pumping Time.
9. Sharing data files with iCloud;
10. Ability to send screenshot in PDF by email.
These tools & materials are provided 'as is' without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
Please verify the tools provided by this application by yourself before you use them. Ensure you understand the impact of using these tools.
Any use you choose to make of these tools & materials is undertaken by you entirely at you own risk.
- Redesigned for iOS 7. Also compatible with iOS 6 and iOS 5.