Jotana is the easiest way to quickly send tasks to Asana. It was design to just throw a task in Asana that you can organize later.
Have you ever forgotten a "todo" because you couldn't write it down immediately? That's exactly this problem that Jotana solves by starting quickly and making it simple to send a task to Asana.
- Type a text, tap send and the task is in your Asana project.
- The first sentence will be used for the task title, the remaining sentences will go in the task notes.
- You can choose which project the tasks go to
- Multiple color schemes are available to suit your mood
- Light app, starts super fast
To login into the app, you will need to use your API key. You can find your API key in your account settings. We are working with the Asana team to try to make this process simpler.
Main new feature: you can now use your regular Asana login and password to sign in! Thanks Asana for supporting OAuth.
Did you know that Jotana would use the first period to split between the title and the content of the note? Now Jotana will be smarter and only use period followed by spaces. And you can also use carriage returns.
We also fixed a bug with the project display.
Last but not least, we are now making Jotana free for everyone to enjoy. So spread the world and help your friends and colleague!
Have a great and productive week!
- The Grizzlies.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 06, 2013
- The Grizzly Labs
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (6)
- 1.1 MB