iWriter is simple and elegant text editor - the best app for you to write an article, to compose a poem and to take a note.
1. Minimalist distraction-free interface.
2. iCloud and Dropbox support.
3. Auto-fullscreen mode.
4. Customizable fonts.
5. Light & Night themes.
6. Increased text line-spacing.
7. Word/character counter and reading time values (works for selection).
Only for iPad
1. E-mail as text or attachement.
2. "Open In..." option.
3. Printing via AirPrint.
4. Copying to Dropbox.
5. PDF-file exporting.
6. File Sharing via iTunes™.
– Swipe with one finger to reveal/hide Documents menu on iPad.
– Swipe with two fingers for undo/redo operations (also, you can use the keyboard Undo button).
– Tap the status bar to scroll the text to top.
– Shake your device to undo the last action.
Version 2.0.1 changes:
- 'Swpe to undo' gesture fixed.
- Copying to Dropbox fixed.
- Added option to create folders in Dropbox before copying.
- Other bugfixes and improvements
Version 2.0 changes:
- iWriter now supports iPhone and iCloud.
- iWriter settings are now available at 'Settings.app > iWriter'.
- Full Dropbox folder synchronization is no longer supported.
– Copy local files directly to any Dropbox folder in your account.
– Copy any file from Dropbox to the Documents folder.
If you like iWriter please rate it in the App Store every time the update goes live. Your ratings and reviews help us a lot!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 10 hours ago
- Serpensoft Group
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (29)
- 2.8 MB