iOS Universal Productivity
iWriter is simple and elegant text editor - the best app for you to write an article or to take a note.
- Minimalistic distraction-free interface.
- iCloud sync for iPad and iPhone.
- Customizable fonts and themes.
- Automatic number/bullet list continuations.
- Support for opening documents in place.
- TextExpander support.
Tips & tricks:
– Swipe down to hide the keyboard.
– Tap the Status Bar to scroll the entire text to top.
– Swipe right to open the Documents menu.
– Swipe with two fingers for undo/redo operations.
– Tap and hold on any keyboard key to reveal additional symbols.
- Send by email as text.
- Post to Twitter or Facebook.
- Open files in other apps.
- Print text via AirPrint.
- Export files as PDF.
If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to contact us at http://serpensoft.info
iWriter 3.6 update:
- Bug fixes and improvements for iOS 11 and iPhone X.
- Improved external keyboard support.
- Accessibility features improvements.
- Improvements for Drag-n-Drop gestures.
- "Open from" menu added. You can now edit documents from other apps.
- Smart quotes and smart dashes can now be enabled in app's settings.
- Added support for Files app on iOS 11.
iWriter now requires iOS 11 or higher.
If you like iWriter please rate it in the App Store every time the update goes live. Your ratings and reviews help us a lot!