This app was removed from the App Store.
iUploader™ - Uploads and downloads files
iOS Universal Productivity
*** PLEASE WATCH THE TUTORIAL VIDEOS HERE BEFORE TRYING TO UPLOAD TO A WEBSITE ***
*** IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS UPLOADING, PLEASE READ THE FAQ PAGE HERE: ****
Disclaimer: Not all websites are supported. See disclaimer below.
** Now works with Amazon AWS hosted websites , ManageBac and LiveLink based websites, Gravity Forms for WordPress, moodle (.org) based curriculum school and college websites, GlassDoor, SoundCloud®, ©filecloud (.io) and Taleo (talentexchange .com)
** Added "Scan for Embedded External Websites" option to allow you to upload resumes to corporate websites that use external job tracking services like jobvite or taleo.
** Easy uploading! Just tap on the enabled Browse... button to pick the file to upload, just like on a desktop/laptop.
"The iUploader app is the only way I know of to load files such as resumes and cover letters to sites such as Monster and CareerBuilder (those having the "Browse for File" links intended for desktop use) from an iOS device. If there is another way to do it, then I'm just not aware of it. I asked for this on the Apple discussion forum months ago and now here it is! Thank you app devs for this!" - (5 stars *****) user review
"It's great that you finally can use the browse button to upload something, a photo, a resume, just add an attachment. You must do this in the browser / address bar in the app, it does not always directly from safari. So just copy the url from safari to the app. And there on the browse button Button...." - (4 stars ****) Dutch user review
** NOTE: You must use the built-in web browser in the app to upload your files.
Uploading tested and verified with the following websites:
* Amazon AWS hosted websites * New **
* cv-library.co.uk * New **
* ManageBac based websites. * New **
* LiveLink based websites. * New **
* Gravity Forms for WordPress ** New **
* moodle (.org) based curriculum websites ** New **
* Microsoft Office Outlook® Web Access 2003, 2010.
* Monster® (.com and .co.uk)
* FloridaTechOnline® (.com)
* CX® (.com)
* Toodledo® (.com)
* Redmine based portals
* Petsfinder (.com)
* D-Link DIR-505 Mobile SmartPort router
* SoundCloud® (.com)
* ©filecloud (.io)
* Taleo (talentexchange .com)
* submitbox.org (Teacher has to turn off AJAX support for the assignments)
* And more...
* Uploads PDFs, Microsoft Word®, documents, pngs, zips, photos or any file.
* Open any web page in Safari® in the app by changing the http:// prefix to up://
* Open any web page in Safari® in the app by changing the https:// prefix to ups://
* Open files in mail attachments in the app.
* Downloads Videos, MP3s, PDFs, Microsoft Word®, Microsoft Excel®, Microsoft PowerPoint® files, zips, PDFs and any document not usually downloadable, to the app.
* Change browser User-Agents
* Passcode lock
* Clear cookies and history
The Pro version adds more features than the non-Pro version of iUploader, including:
* Batch play of video files
* Batch play of music files
* External display (TV-out) support
* Remembers last position of videos played
* PDF Editor (upgrade required)
* Track pad
* Create text files
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to support additional websites.
* The web site must support forms based HTML file uploads using input type=file.
Recession Apps is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with any company whose trademarks appear in the descriptions and help for the app. Supported websites must implement the standard HTML file upload with standard form post method and input type="file".
Please see http://www.recessionapps.com/iUploader/Legal.html for other trademarks, disclosures and disclaimers.
Fixed crash when choosing a photo from the Photos Library.
Fixed problem uploading on iOS 7 or earlier.
New action extension to Save to iUploader when selecting an attachment in Mail or a file in Safari (iOS 8 only).
New documents extension to export a file from iUploader to another app like Safari that supports document extensions (iOS 8 only).