This is the lite but fully functional version of iTracer. This lite version supports all features from the full version but a single scene save slot and no scene export.
Unlimited scene save slots and ability to export scenes to desktop computer is only available in the full version of iTracer.
iTracer is a 3D modeling and rendering application for the iPhone. Build full 3D scenes and render high-quality images from any given view point. The rendered images can then be saved to your Photos Library for later use by other applications.
The multi-touch interface allows view scaling, panning and tilting at any time with simple gestures. Translate, rotate and scale objects with simple touch movements that snap to an adaptative grid.
Includes a full material editor with diffuse and specular components, opacity, refraction, reflection and self illumination. Shadows are cast from multiple lights and support transparent objects.
Use procedural objects like spheres and boxes for infinite precision and faster rendering. Also supports generic triangle meshes with per-vertex normals.
The included modeling interface allows you to create custom 3D meshes using extrusion and revolution surfaces. A full feature 2D curve editor makes it easy to create 2D shapes and fine tune its vertices by moving, adding and deleting vertices as needed.
Thanks to Rick Pumphrey for the sample screenshots.
- Save rendered images in full resolution to your device's Photo Album.
- Curve editor supporting multi-selection.
- Undo system for material and object changes.
- Double tap object to select and focus view.
- Double tap object in focus to access actions like Clone and Delete.
- Touch with three fingers to rotate camera (two fingers for pan).
- New brightness slider in color editor.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 28, 2008
- Fabio Policarpo
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (17)
- 0.3 MB