iThoughts is a mindmapping tool for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
Mindmapping enables you to visually organise your thoughts, ideas and information.
• Task lists.
• Project planning.
• Goal setting.
• Course Notes/Revision.
• Meeting Notes.
• Import and export to and from many of the most popular desktop application formats:
• OPML (OmniOutliner, Scrivener etc.)
• Excel/Numbers/Outlook/ToodleDo (CSV)
• Plain/rich text
• ...plus import only support for Mindnode, Mindmapper and MyThoughts
• Export to:
• Powerpoint/Keynote (PPTX)
• Word/Pages (DOCX)
• Website (HTML + attachments)
• Plays nicely with other services:
• Cloud synchronisation with Dropbox and WebDAV
• Send and open email attachements
• Share (Twitter, Facebook and other apps e.g. GoodReader, Keynote, Pages etc.)
• Cut/Copy/Paste within and between maps and other apps (e.g. Mail, Safari and Notes etc.)
• Download community generated maps from Biggerplate
• Flexible Topic Attributes
• Colour / Shape
• Images / Icons
• Rich text (fonts, colors etc.)
• Hyperlinks (websites, other maps, other topics)
• Callouts / Floating topics
• Named relationships between topics.
• Task Management:
• Assign start/due date, effort, progress and resources
• Email task reports (by project, by resource)
• Advanced Mindmap Features:
• Doodle (finger drawing)
• Multiple topic selection
• Search (map names, topics, notes, links) across all maps.
• Multiple layouts (horizontal, vertical, fishbone etc.)
• Multiple link styles (curved, tapered, right angled etc.)
• Embedded documents (PDF, XLS, DOC etc)
• Over 100 builtin icons, 90 clipart images and 30 background canvas patterns.
• External bluetooth keyboard support.
Please visit the website for more information, screenshots and videos.
• FIX: (Potential) Dropbox integration issue.
• FIX: 'Duplicate' map issue on iPhone
• FIX: Issue when attaching iWork documents
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 19, 2014
- 34.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (8)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (45)