Want to print your documents (PDF, DOC, PPT, HTML, etc.) directly from your iPhone? Now you can, even if it’s inconvenient to get to your computer! You can download files to your phone directly from Google Docs, or use WiFi to upload files from your computer and then send them wirelessly to your printer using AirPrint technology.
Supported file formats:
Documents: PDF, RTF/RTFD, DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, CSV, CHM, HTM/HTML, TXT ...
Images: JPG/JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, BMP, TGA ...
- no additional software to install on your Mac or PC
- upload via USB
- can use WiFi to upload files via a web browser
- can download files from Google Docs
- allows you to use your own photos or select photos from the album
- typing or pasting of text directly into the template
- AirPrint wireless technology used to send documents to printer
- you must be able to share your printer via AirPrint before you can use this software to print!
- iPad support.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 15, 2010
- 6.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.50 (16)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 1.50 (17)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• ++ Downloader
• +Player - Professional all-around player
• +Player FREE
• 1000+ Color Status Bars
• 4xScanner - Smart Stitch!
• Cretaceous Run
• ExpenseTracker - iXchecker
• iFileExplorer - Folder sync with your computer and file manager
• iFileExplorer Free - Folder sync with your computer
• iFileExplorer HD
• iFileExplorer HD - Built-in reader and player! Unrar support!
• iFileExplorer Pro - View and manager all files via WiFi or USB
• iXchecker+Synced with Google Spreadsheets!
• MyAccounts - Sync with Google Spreadsheets
• Personal Finance - MyAccounts
• Super Adventure World - Jump and stomp land!
• Super Coins World
• Super Coins World - Dream Island
• Unrar, Unzip and Zip
• WiFi Typing - WiFi Input!