Want to print your documents (PDF, DOC, PPT, HTML, etc.) directly from your iPhone? Now you can, even if it’s inconvenient to get to your computer! You can download files to your phone directly from Google Docs, or use WiFi to upload files from your computer and then send them wirelessly to your printer using AirPrint technology.
Supported file formats:
Documents: PDF, RTF/RTFD, DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, CSV, CHM, HTM/HTML, TXT ...
Images: JPG/JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, BMP, TGA ...
- no additional software to install on your Mac or PC
- upload via USB
- can use WiFi to upload files via a web browser
- can download files from Google Docs
- allows you to use your own photos or select photos from the album
- typing or pasting of text directly into the template
- AirPrint wireless technology used to send documents to printer
- you must be able to share your printer via AirPrint before you can use this software to print!
- iPad support.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 15, 2010
- Average Rating:
- 1.50 (15)
- 6.4 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Unrar, Unzip and Zip
• 4xScanner - Smart Stitch!
• ExpenseTracker - iXchecker
• MyAccounts - Sync with Google Spreadsheets
• Personal Finance - MyAccounts
• iFileExplorer - File Manager with Network Places and Dropbox
• iFileExplorer - Network Places Access and File Manager
• iFileExplorer - View and play all files! Buletooth support!
• iFileExplorer HD - View and play all files!
• iFileExplorer Pro - View and manager all files via WiFi or USB
• iXchecker+Synced with Google Spreadsheets!