Improve Your IQ with Proven Method
Scientifically designed brain fitness tool to improve memory, attention and processing speed.
"Forget Brain Age: Researchers Develop Software That Makes You Smarter" - WIRED, April 2008
- Short URL: http://bit.ly/goiq1
"Improving fluid intelligence with training on working memory" - The National Academy of Science of the USA, Feb 2008
- Short URL: http://bit.ly/goiq2
▶ Best implementation of dual n-back on iPhone.
▶ Improve your intelligence:
- Ability to reason and solve new problems
- A wide variety of cognitive tasks
- Efficiency in learning
- Closely related to professional and educational success.
- Tips for sharp brain
- Difficulty levels from 1 to 9
- Supports 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 sessions mode
- Supports Audio or Video only mode, too
- Statistics on your progress
- Visual feedback during sessions
- Press (i) Button in the Menu Screen
▶ For more information
In psychology, fluid and crystallized intelligence (abbreviated Gf and Gc, respectively) are factors of general intelligence originally identified by Raymond Cattell.
Fluid intelligence is the ability to find meaning in confusion and solve new problems. It is the ability to draw inferences and understand the relationships of various concepts, independent of acquired knowledge.
Crystallized intelligence is the ability to use skills, knowledge, and experience. It should not be equated with memory or knowledge, but it does rely on accessing information from long-term memory.
The dual n-back task was proposed by Susanne Jaeggi et al. in 2003. In this variation, two independent sequences are presented simultaneously, typically using different types of stimuli, such as one auditory and one visual.
In a 2008 research paper Jaeggi et al. claim that practicing a dual n-back task can increase fluid intelligence, as measured in several different standard tests. This resulted in some attention from popular media, including an article in Wired.
In 2009, it was reported in Science that '14 hours of training over 5 weeks' led to measurable density changes for cortical dopamine neuroreceptors.
▶ Follow us on Twitter! We are at http://www.twitter.com/improve_iq
▶ Keyword: Boost IQ, Maintain Brain Fitness, Improve Productivity, Concentration
- Bug fix (Crashes while loading)
- Engine updated
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 06, 2011
- Green Onion Software Co., Ltd.
- 2.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (27)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (73)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• A+ AFRICA
• A+ Count World Money
• A+ Europe (Played online over 25,000,000 times)
• A+ Matchmap (3 in 1)
• Multi-Full Web Browser
• Railroad Puzzle
• RPS Invader (Addicting Fast Paced Shooting Game)
• TopSecure Pro - Password Manager
• Touch Goal (Goals/Habits Tracker) - Manage Your Everyday Life
• Touch Goal Lite (Goals/Habits Tracker) - Manage Your Everyday Life
• What's HOT Now?!