iOS Universal Productivity
Applets bring your favorite services together to create new experiences.
Over 360 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Google Drive, Weather, Instagram, Email, and devices like Amazon Alexa, Nest, Philips Hue, and your iPhone.
Turn on Applets with a simple switch:
• Control everything around you with your voice and Amazon Alexa
• Stay informed about what’s happening from publications like The New York Times and ESPN
• Receive a notification with the forecast each morning
• Message roommates when you’re near the local grocery
• Stay safe with automated and intelligent home security alerts
• Streamline your social media
• Save all your mobile screenshots in a specific album
• Back up important files, photos, and contacts to cloud-storage solutions, such as Dropbox or Google Drive
• Set your home thermostat to an optimal temperature when you arrive home
• Post all your Instagrams as Twitter photos or Pinterest pins
• Trigger events based on your current location
• And thousands of other use cases!
New services are added every week. Some popular ones include:
Spotify, YouTube, Google Calendar, Tumblr, Medium, Pocket, Square, Ebay, Giphy, Automatic, LIFX, Fitbit, Withings, littleBits, OnHub by Google, Evernote, Reddit, Digg, Skype, Slack, LINE, MailChimp, Salesforce, Todoist, and hundreds more.
Browse our curated collections to find Applets for:
• The home, office, and car
• Your iPhone and iPad
• Exploring outer space
• Improving how you use social media
Do more with the services you love. Discover the power of Applets at ifttt.com/discover
Applets bring your services together, creating experiences you can unlock with a simple switch. Turn on Applets that work with Facebook, Instagram, Google, Amazon Alexa, Nest, Fitbit, BMW, Slack, Twitter, and hundreds of other services.
In this update:
+ You'll now see a list of your Applets under "My Applets," without having to click into individual services.
+ For an overview of all your connected services, you can visit "My services" in settings.
+ When you visit a service's page, there's now a link to see any Applets you've already enabled that work with that service.
+ We added some additional prompts to make it easier when configuring Applets.
+ You can now visit services' websites from their pages on IFTTT. If you discover a product you'd like to buy or an app you want to try, just look for the "Buy," "Install," or "Visit" button.
Stay tuned — we're working hard on more improvements.