iOS Universal Productivity
Applets bring your favorite services together to create new experiences.
Over 400 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Telegram, Google Drive, Twitch, Weather Underground, Instagram, Gmail, and devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Nest, Philips Hue, and your iPhone.
Turn on Applets and:
• Control everything around you with your voice and Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
• Stay informed about what’s happening from publications like The New York Times and ProPublica
• Always stay prepared for the weather with custom daily forecast notifications
• Message roommates when you’re near the local grocery
• Get an alert as soon as there’s a new Craigslist listing that matches you search
• Stay safe with automated and intelligent home security alerts
• Streamline your social media
• Back up and share your iOS photos automatically
• Back up important files, photos, and contacts to cloud-storage solutions, such as Dropbox or Google Drive
• Set your home thermostat to an optimal temperature when you arrive home
• Post all your Instagrams as Twitter photos or Pinterest pins
• Trigger events based on your current location
There are thousands of other use cases! New services are added every week. Some popular ones include:
Twitch, Telegram, Spotify, YouTube, Google Calendar, Tumblr, Medium, Pocket, Square, eBay, Giphy, Automatic, LIFX, Fitbit, Withings, littleBits, Google WiFi, Evernote, Reddit, Digg, Skype, Slack, LINE, MailChimp, Salesforce, Todoist, and hundreds more.
Browse our curated collections to find Applets for:
• The home, office, and car
• Staying informed on news and politics
• Your iPhone and iPad
• Exploring outer space
• Improving how you use social media
Do more with the services you love. Discover the power of Applets at ifttt.com/discover
So. Much. New. Check out the VoIP service — run phone call Applets via the IFTTT app, even if you're international.
We've also added an iOS Health service. Turn on Applets that work with your iPhone to help you log activities, weight, calories, and sleep.
By popular demand, the Google Photos service gives you another way to manage your pics.
We've also launched over 30 (!) new services that work with government, non-profit, and city data. Browse through New & Noteworthy to catch 'em all, from the Library of Congress to the Centers for Disease Control.
We made some big updates to the Gmail service: build an Applet and explore new options for actions like bcc, cc, making a draft email, and sending yourself an email.
Finally, we redesigned the Activity feed to give you a fuller picture of your Applet runs.
Whew. You get an update! You get an update! Everybody gets an update! Thanks for IFTTT-ing.