Precision 2D vector drawing & design for the iPad and iPhone / iPod Touch.
Make professional quality designs, illustrations and technical drawings on the move using your fingers at last! iDesign has unique features and offset controls which allows you to draw accurately with your finger not getting in the way or blocking your view.
Check out the iDesign Product Tour and also the New Features video on YouTube - link available on developer website at www.touchaware.com. User Guide in PDF & A full set of video tutorials available on the developer website.
- Fully leverages the larger screen size of the iPad and also the portability of the iPhone/iPod touch in one universal app
- An unobtrusive icon based visual and context driven user interface with a full screen board view
- Toolbar buttons with easy one touch access to frequently used functions for a fast work flow
- Unlimited fast and smooth multitouch zoom with sharp and clear images
- Group and ungroup shapes hierarchically to create complex designs
- Multiple layers to separate design components
- Design gallery with preview thumbnails to save and store designs
- Shapes - square, rectangle, circle, ellipse, line, polyline, polygons, stars & path tools
- Circle and Arc tool based on center, start/end point, radius and angle of arc
- Edit points, convert shapes to path, close shapes, add and remove points, break, weld, explode and join
- Advanced path editing options for corner, smooth and symmetric control points, straighten and curve segments
- Offset handles for moving and positioning without your finger blocking the view
- Nudge controls, allows precise movement of selected shapes or selected points
- Text insertion with fonts, styles, sizes, paragraph alignments, multilingual, rotate/resize
- Text to path conversion
- Boolean operations on shapes, unite, intersect, subtract, exclude
- Gradients / color blends
- Freehand drawing, auto smoothened paths
- Dimensioning tools, length as well as angular with customisable settings
- Object alignment tools in tools toolbar or accessed from the tools menu
- Support for standard board sizes (A1 to A5, B4, B5, Letter, Tabloid) and custom board sizes.
- Set a drawing scale of upto 1000 times screen size with four decimal place precision
- Full set of standard unit systems, Points, Inches, Feet, MM, CM and Meters
- Unit aware Grid with customisable settings for grid lines and separators
- Snap to grid, snap to object and points, rotation snap and custom snap settings for precise positioning
- Unit aware and floating Rulers
- Measurement readouts for X, Y, width, height, length, rotation, angle during insert, move & resize
- Precise rotation with ability to rotate at user defined center
- Delta transformations to apply incremental values by keyboard for move, resize and rotate
- Property page on double tap for setting all the shape attributes with keyboard input options
- Set background image from photo library for tracing/marking - Copy and paste
- Fill color and pen color swatches with opacity controls, custom RGB mixer
- Stroke width, line style, line caps and corner join styles, arrow ends and dash patters
- Multilevel Undo/Redo for all edit operations and layer changes
- Undo/Redo individual points and move previous points even while creating multisegment lines and paths
- Incremental autosave for all operations to ensure work is saved at all times
- Export designs to photo library, and JPEG, PNG, PDF & SVG formats for Hi-Res professional quality output
- Share your designs between you iPad, iPhone/iPod and other iDesign users via Email
- Dropbox support for Export, Import, Backup & Restore
- iCloud support for iDesign file Export, Import and iDesign Backup & Restore
- AirPrint Support for iOS supported wireless printers
- Updated for iOS 7, backward compatible with iOS 6 and 5.
Sample designs (as in screenshots) included with the app.
- Fixed exported email attachments in iDesignFormat to open in iDesign on iOS 7, SVG to open in supported apps.
- Fixed crashing issue on subsequent touch after inserting an angle dimension when the end points are very close.
- Fixed crashing issue on iOS 7 when opening designs with a return character at the beginning of a text object's content.
- Fixed freehand shape getting resized immediately after inserting when a subsequent shape is drawn near its bounding corner.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 02, 2013
- TouchAware Limited
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (344)
- 6.3 MB